Posted on 2018-08-16, by nokia241186.
Monitoring Tissue Perfusion in Shock: From Physiology to the Bedside by Alexandre Augusto Pinto Lima
English | 24 Jun. 2018 | ISBN: 3319431285 | 206 Pages | PDF | 4.27 MB
This book describes various aspects of the basic physiological processes critical to tissue perfusion and cellular oxygenation, including the roles of the circulatory system, respiratory system, blood flow distribution and microcirculation.
In the context of monitoring critically ill patients in the early hours of circulatory shock, it is essential to recognize changes in traditional parameters such as mean arterial pressure and cardiac output, and to assess the need for active intervention. However, even if global macrocirculatory variables are restored, abnormalities in tissue oxygenation may persist. Tissue hypoperfusion is connected to the development of organ failure and, if it goes unrecognized, may worsen the prognosis. As a result, there is a growing interest in methods for monitoring regional perfusion in peripheral tissues to predict or diagnose ongoing hypoperfusion.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36967
- 2018-08-12Monitoring Tissue Perfusion in Shock From Physiology to the Bedside
- 2018-07-07Monitoring Tissue Perfusion in Shock From Physiology to the Bedside
- 2018-01-22[PDF] steroids: From Physiology to Clinical Medicine
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Shell Shock to PTSD: Military Psychiatry from 1900 to the Gulf War (Maudsley Series)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Iraq Full Circle: From Shock and Awe to the Last Combat Patrol in Baghdad and Beyond (General Military)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Body Fluid Management: From Physiology to Therapy - Removed
- 2017-10-17[PDF] steroids: From Physiology to Clinical Medicine
- 2013-08-02Body Fluid Management: From Physiology to Therapy
- 2012-12-16[Uploaded.net] Steroids: From Physiology to Clinical Medicine
- 2012-12-16Steroids: From Physiology to Clinical Medicine
- 2012-11-22"Steroids: From Physiology to Clinical Medicine" ed. by Sergej M. Ostojic
- 2019-11-30From Complexity in the Natural Sciences to Complexity in Operations Management Systems (Systems of Systems Complexity Set)
- 2019-11-25Neuroimmune Diseases: From Cells to the Living Brain (Contemporary Clinical Neuroscience)
- 2019-11-25Exercise Physiology for the Pediatric and Congenital Cardiologist
- 2019-11-24Conceptions of Justice from Islam to the Present (Political Economy of Islam)
- 2019-11-23Human Dimensions of Wildlife Management in Japan: From Asia to the World (Ecological Research Monographs)
- 2019-11-23Rocket Science: From Fireworks to the Photon Drive
- 2019-11-21From Politics to the Pews: How Partisanship and the Political Environment Shape Religious Identity (Chicago Studies in American Politics)
- 2019-11-07The Kingdom of Italy: The History and Legacy of the Italian State from Unification to the End of World War II
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.