Posted on 2014-06-15, by supnatural.
Multicriteria Decision Aid and Artificial Intelligence: Links, Theory and Applications by Michael Doumpos and Evangelos Grigoroudis
English | 2013-04-22 | ISBN: 1119976391 | PDF | 368 pages | 3 MB
Presents recent advances in both models and systems for intelligent decision making
Organisations often face complex decisions requiring the assessment of large amounts of data. In recent years Multicriteria Decision Aid (MCDA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques have been applied with considerable success to support decision making in a wide range of complex real-world problems.
The integration of MCDA and AI provides new capabilities relating to the structuring of complex decision problems in static and distributed environments. These include the handling of massive data sets, the modelling of ill-structured information, the construction of advanced decision models, and the development of efficient computational optimization algorithms for problem solving. This book covers a rich set of topics, including intelligent decision support technologies, data mining models for decision making, evidential reasoning, evolutionary multiobjective optimization, fuzzy modelling, as well as applications in management and engineering.
Multicriteria Decision Aid and Artificial Intelligence:
Covers all of the recent advances in intelligent decision making.
Includes a presentation of hybrid models and algorithms for preference modelling and optimisation problems.
Provides illustrations of new intelligent technologies and architectures for decision making in static and distributed environments.
Explores the general topics on preference modelling and learning, along with the coverage of the main techniques and methodologies and applications.
Written by experts in the field.
This book provides an excellent reference tool for the increasing number of researchers and practitioners interested in the integration of MCDA and AI for the development of effective hybrid decision support methodologies and systems. Academics and post-graduate students in the fields of operational research, artificial intelligence and management science or decision analysis will also find this book beneficial.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27672
- 2014-06-01Multicriteria Decision Aid and Artificial Intelligence: Links, Theory and Applications (repost)
- 2013-09-19Multicriteria Decision Aid and Artificial Intelligence: Links, Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Decision Diagrams for Optimization (Artificial Intelligence: Foundations, Theory, and Algorithms) - Removed
- 2011-12-11Advances in Logic, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Laptec 2002
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Coordination of Complex Sociotechnical Systems: Self-organisation of Knowledge in MoK (Artificial Intelligence: Foundations, Theory, and Algorithms) - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Subjective Logic: A Formalism for Reasoning Under Uncertainty (Artificial Intelligence: Foundations, Theory, and Algorithms) - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Bridging Constraint Satisfaction and Boolean Satisfiability (Artificial Intelligence: Foundations, Theory, and Algorithms) - Removed
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Hybrid Metaheuristics: Powerful Tools for Optimization (Artificial Intelligence: Foundations, Theory, and Algorithms)
- 2014-06-19Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice II: IFIP 20th World Computer Congress (repost)
- 2012-03-20Gene Expression Programming: Mathematical Modeling by an Artificial Intelligence By Candida Ferreira
- 2012-03-12Advanced Artificial Intelligence By Zhongzhi Shi
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2011-05-14Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice
- 2010-04-06Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice
- 2009-06-19Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice II: IFIP 20th World Computer Congress, TC 12
- 2012-03-23Multicriteria Decision Aid Classification Methods (Repost)
- 2009-12-21Multicriteria Decision Aid Classification Methods (Applied Optimization)
- 2009-03-12Multicriteria Decision Aid Classification Methods
- 2019-03-12Managing Critical Infrastructure Risks Decision Tools and Applications for Port Security
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.