Posted on 2012-03-23. By anonymous.
G. Marchal, T.J. Vogl, J P. Heiken, G. D. Rubin
English | 2005-12-30 | ISBN: 8847003059 | 133 pages | PDF | 4.5 mb
Multidetector-row computed tomography (MDCT) has advanced the approach to diagnostic assessment of many pathologies and now plays an integral role in imaging of both abdominal and cardiovascular diseases. The possibility to acquire diagnostic images with shorter scan duration, longer scan ranges, and/or thinner sections, MDCT has facilitated the opening of new horizons, such as interventional MDCT and functional imaging in stroke and oncology. In addition, advanced postprocessing techniques now permit high quality volumetric imaging in combination with maximum intensity projections, volume rendering, curved planar reformations and multiplanar reconstructions. This volume gathers contributions by internationally renowned specialists in the field who, through presenting their clinical experience, provide a thorough overview not only of MDCT and its practical applications, but also of workflow management in everyday clinical practice. Focussing on scanning and contrast protocols, the current advantages and disadvantages of non-enhanced vs. enhanced MDCT are discussed, along with insights into likely future developments. The volume represents an up-to-date source of technical and practically-oriented clinical information which should prove of great benefit to all who wish to improve or consolidate their knowledge and expertise in MDCT.
- Ebooks list page : 17964
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Multidetector-Row Computed Tomography: Scanning and Contrast Protocols
- 2011-11-22Computed Tomography - Special Applications
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Multidetector Computed Tomography: Principles, Techniques, and Clinical Applications - Removed
- 2014-04-10Radiation Dose from Adult and Pediatric Multidetector Computed Tomography (repost)
- 2012-09-12Radiation Dose from Adult and Pediatric Multidetector Computed Tomography [Repost]
- 2012-05-24Radiation Dose from Adult and Pediatric Multidetector Computed Tomography (Repost)
- 2010-10-02Radiation Dose from Adult and Pediatric Multidetector Computed Tomography
- 2018-12-14Computed Tomography State of the Art and Future Applications
- 2018-11-15Cone Beam Computed Tomography (Imaging in Medical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Establishing Better Standards of Care in Doppler Echocardiography, Computed Tomography and Nuclear Cardiology
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Spiral and Multislice Computed Tomography of the Body
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaing, Vol. 1: Head and Neck
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Cardiac CT Made Easy: An Introduction to Cardiovascular Multidetector Computed Tomography, Second Edition
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Computed Tomography Principles, Design, Artifacts, and Recent Advances
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Revisiting Cardiac Anatomy: A Computed-Tomography-Based Atlas and Reference
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography in Coronary Artery Disease: A Systematic Review of Image Quality, Diagnostic Accuracy and Radiation Dose (Cardiology Research and Clinical Developments)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance of the Thorax - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy, Volume 3: Spine, Extremities, Joints: Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.