Posted on 2019-07-10, by voska89.
Néron Models and Base Change (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) by Lars Halvard Halvard Halle, Johannes Nicaise
English | April 3, 2016 | ISBN: 3319266373 | 164 pages | PDF | 1.73 Mb
Presenting the first systematic treatment of the behavior of Néron models under ramified base change, this book can be read as an introduction to various subtle invariants and constructions related to Néron models of semi-abelian varieties, motivated by concrete research problems and complemented with explicit examples.
Néron models of abelian and semi-abelian varieties have become an indispensable tool in algebraic and arithmetic geometry since Néron introduced them in his seminal 1964 paper. Applications range from the theory of heights in Diophantine geometry to Hodge theory.
We focus specifically on Néron component groups, Edixhoven's filtration and the base change conductor of Chai and Yu, and we study these invariants using various techniques such as models of curves, sheaves on Grothendieck sites and non-archimedean uniformization. We then apply our results to the study of motivic zeta functions of abelian varieties. The final chapter contains a list of challenging open questions. This book is aimed towards researchers with a background in algebraic and arithmetic geometry.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40848
- 2019-01-24NÃ©ron Models and Base Change (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2019-01-11NÃ©ron Models and Base Change (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2019-01-06NÃ©ron Models and Base Change (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Neron Models and Base Change (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Grothendieck Duality and Base Change (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2012-03-16Building a National Distributed e-Infrastructure -- PL-Grid: Scientific and Technical Achievements (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Information ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Multi-Band Effective Mass Approximations: Advanced Mathematical Models and Numerical Techniques (Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2012-09-18Approximate Deconvolution Models of Turbulence: Analysis, Phenomenology and Numerical Analysis (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-05-13Algebraic Topology; Homotopy and Group Cohomology (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Geometry of Jordan and Lie Structures (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Electrorheological Fluids: Modeling and Mathematical Theory (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Bifurcations of Planar Vector Fields: Nilpotent Singularities and Abelian Integrals (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Distance Expanding Random Mappings, Thermodynamical Formalism, Gibbs Measures and Fractal Geometry (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Mathematical Modeling and Validation in Physiology: Applications to the Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Hardy Space H1 with Non-doubling Measures and Their Applications (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Curvature and Characteristic Classes (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 640)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Harmonic Functions on Groups and Fourier Algebras (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Posn(R) and Eisenstein Series (Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 1868) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Almost-Bieberbach Groups: Affine and Polynomial Structures (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.