Posted on 2019-10-09, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 46m 1s
Skill Level: Beginner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 133 MB
You landed an interview for a job in one of the most exciting, fast-growing fields in technology: cybersecurity. In this course, learn what to do before, during, and after your interview to significantly increase your chances of landing the cybersecurity position you're vying for. Instructor Tu Laniyonu highlights the three types of interview formats you'll likely encounter; shares common questions you should expect to answer (and ask); and shows how to craft an effective self-promotion strategy. Plus, he shares tips for thriving in telephone and in-person interviews, as well as what to do after an interview to ensure you leave a good first impression.
The anatomy of the cybersecurity interview
Three common types of interviews
Crafting your self-promotion strategy
Preparing to ask and answer common questions
Thriving in a telephone interview
What to avoid in in-person interviews
- Ebooks list page : 41525
- 2019-07-10Nail Your Python Interview
- 2019-04-30Lynda Nail Your Java Interview-XQZT
- 2019-04-18Nail Your Python Interview
- 2019-04-17Nail Your Python Interview
- 2019-04-16Nail Your Python Interview
- 2019-04-10Nail Your C Interview
- 2019-04-10Lynda Nail Your Java Interview-XQZT
- 2019-04-01Lynda Nail Your Java Interview-XQZT
- 2019-03-22Lynda Nail Your Java Interview-XQZT
- 2019-03-15Lynda Nail Your Java Interview-XQZT
- 2019-03-12Lynda Nail Your Java Interview-XQZT
- 2019-03-11Nail Your C Interview
- 2019-03-10Lynda Nail Your Java Interview XQZT
- 2019-02-17Nail Your C Interview
- 2019-02-15Nail Your C Interview
- 2019-02-12Nail Your C Interview
- 2019-01-31Nail Your Java Interview XQZT
- 2018-06-04Nail Your Java Interview
- 2018-06-02Nail Your Java Interview
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.