Posted on 2011-10-08. By anonymous.
CRC Press | 2010-06-15 | ISBN: 1420053256 | 453 pages | PDF | 5,5 MB
With its unique promise to revolutionize science, engineering, technology, and other fields, nanotechnology continues to profoundly impact associated materials, components, and systems, particularly those used in telecommunications. These developments are leading to easier convergence of related technologies, massive storage data, compact storage devices, and higher-performance computing. Nanotechnology for Telecommunications presents vital technical scientific information to help readers grasp issues and challenges associated with nanoscale telecommunication system development and commercializationâ€”and then avail themselves of the many opportunities to be gleaned.
This book provides technical information and research ideas regarding the use of nanotechnology in telecommunications and information processing, reflecting the continuing trend toward the use of optoelectronics. Nanotech will eventually lead to a technology cluster that offers a complete range of functionalities for systems used in domains including information, energy, construction, environmental, and biomedical. Describing current and future developments that hold promise for significant innovations in telecommunications, this book is organized to provide a progressive understanding of topics including:
-Background information on nanoscience and nanotechnology
-Specific applications of nanotechnology in telecommunications
-Nanostructured optoelectronic materials
-MEMS, NEMS, and their applications in communication systems
-Quantum dot Cellular Automata (QCA) and its applications in telecommunication systems
-How nonohmic nonlinear behavior affects both digital and analog signal processing
-Concepts regarding quantum switching and its applications in quantum networks
The scale of the physical systems that use nanoscale electronic devices is still large, and that presents serious challenges to the establishment of interconnections between nanoscale devices and the outside world. Also addressing consequent social implications of nanotech, this book reviews a broad range of the nano concepts and their influence on every aspect of telecommunications. It describes the different levels of interconnections in systems and details the standardized assembly process for a broad specrum of micro-, nano-, bio-, fiber-optic, and optoelectronic components and functions. This book is a powerful tool for understanding how to harness the power of nanotech through integration of materials, processes, devices, and applications.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
My AH blog!
!!! No mirrors please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 14328
- 2011-07-20Nanotechnology for Telecommunications (repost)
- 2014-03-26OSI Reference Model for Telecommunications (Repost)
- 2013-02-13Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics (repost)
- 2012-06-08Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-10-10Sohail Anwar, M. Yasin Akhtar Raja, Salahuddin Qazi, Mohammad Ilyas, "Nanotechnology for Telecommunications"
- 2011-08-08Nanotechnology for Telecommunications
- 2011-07-31Nanotechnology for Telecommunications
- 2011-05-08Nanotechnology for Telecommunications
- 2010-02-08Nanotechnology For Dummies (repost)
- 2014-04-09The New Investment Theory of Real Options and its Implication for Telecommunications Economics [Repost]
- 2014-04-01Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine: At the Building Block Level (Fundamental Biomedical Technologies) (repost)
- 2014-03-10Silicon Photonics for Telecommunications and Biomedicine [Repost]
- 2014-02-26Nanotechnology for Electronic Materials and Devices [Repost]
- 2014-02-10Nanotechnology for the Energy Challenge [Repost]
- 2013-12-02Nanotechnology for the Regeneration of Hard and Soft Tissues (repost)
- 2013-10-17Charging for Mobile All-IP Telecommunications (repost)
- 2013-10-16Radio System Design for Telecommunications, 3rd edition (repost)
- 2013-05-13Project Management for Telecommunications Managers (repost)
- 2013-04-12Paul Noumba Um, A Model for Calculating Interconnection Costs in Telecommunications (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.