Author: M. Yasin Akhtar Raja, Mohammad Ilyas, Salahuddin Qazi, Sohail Anwar
Publisher: CRC Press
Posted on 2011-08-08, by sharebookfree.
Nanotechnology for Telecommunications
M. Yasin Akhtar Raja, Mohammad Ilyas, Salahuddin Qazi, Sohail Anwar | CRC Press | 2011-06-08 | 453 pages | English | PDF
With its unique promise to revolutionize science, engineering, technology, and other fields, nanotechnology continues to profoundly impact associated materials, components, and systems, particularly those used in telecommunications. These developments are leading to easier convergence of related technologies, massive storage data, compact storage devices, and higher-performance computing. Nanotechnology for Telecommunications presents vital technical scientific information to help readers grasp issues and challenges associated with nanoscale telecommunication system development and commercializationâ€”and then avail themselves of the many opportunities to be gleaned.
This book provides technical information and research ideas regarding the use of nanotechnology in telecommunications and information processing, reflecting the continuing trend toward the use of optoelectronics. Nanotech will eventually lead to a technology cluster that offers a complete range of functionalities for systems used in domains including information, energy, construction, environmental, and biomedical. Describing current and future developments that hold promise for significant innovations in telecommunications, this book is organized to provide a progressive understanding of topics including:
- Background information on nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Specific applications of nanotechnology in telecommunications
- Nanostructured optoelectronic materials
- MEMS, NEMS, and their applications in communication systems
- Quantum dot Cellular Automata (QCA) and its applications in telecommunication systems
- How nonohmic nonlinear behavior affects both digital and analog signal processing
- Concepts regarding quantum switching and its applications in quantum networks
The scale of the physical systems that use nanoscale electronic devices is still large, and that presents serious challenges to the establishment of interconnections between nanoscale devices and the outside world. Also addressing consequent social implications of nanotech, this book reviews a broad range of the nano concepts and their influence on every aspect of telecommunications. It describes the different levels of interconnections in systems and details the standardized assembly process for a broad specrum of micro-, nano-, bio-, fiber-optic, and optoelectronic components and functions. This book is a powerful tool for understanding how to harness the power of nanotech through integration of materials, processes, devices, and applications.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12813
- 2011-10-10Sohail Anwar, M. Yasin Akhtar Raja, Salahuddin Qazi, Mohammad Ilyas, "Nanotechnology for Telecommunications"
- 2011-10-08Nanotechnology for Telecommunications (Repost)
- 2011-07-31Nanotechnology for Telecommunications
- 2011-07-20Nanotechnology for Telecommunications (repost)
- 2011-05-08Nanotechnology for Telecommunications
- 2008-10-15GMAT For Dummies - GMAT For Dummies - Wiley Publishing
- 2019-05-06Nanotechnology for the Delivery of Therapeutic Nucleic Acids
- 2019-05-01Nanotechnology for the Delivery of Therapeutic Nucleic Acids
- 2019-03-07Raman Amplifiers for Telecommunications 1 Physical Principles
- 2019-01-31Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Chemical and Biological Defense
- 2019-01-31Raman Amplifiers for Telecommunications 1 Physical Principles - Removed
- 2019-01-15Nanotechnology for Electronic Materials and Devices - Removed
- 2019-01-15Raman Amplifiers for Telecommunications 1 Physical Principles - Removed
- 2019-01-14Nanotechnology for the Energy Challenge
- 2019-01-11Nanotechnology for Electronic Materials and Devices
- 2019-01-10Nanotechnology for the Energy Challenge
- 2018-12-24Nanotechnology for Electronic Materials and Devices
- 2018-12-19Business Intelligence for Telecommunications
- 2018-12-16Nanotechnology for Sustainable Manufacturing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.