Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2013-11-09. By anonymous.
Bureau of Naval Personnel | 1944 | ISBN: N/A | English | 578 pages | PDF | 67.42 MB
NAVPERS 16116. May 1944 dated manual prepared by the Bureau of Naval Personnel Training Division on the ordnance used by the USN and gunnery techniques and practices.
- Ebooks list page : 23726
- 2010-12-29Elementary Naval Ordnance and Gunnery
- 2009-11-30[Navpers] Naval Ordnance and Gunnery (1944)
- 2014-02-16Seapower: A Guide for the Twenty-First Century (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History) (Repost)
- 2012-05-07Portfolio Analysis and Management for Naval Research and Development (Repost)
- 2011-11-16German Naval Uniforms and Badges of Rank [B.R. 784]
- 2019-05-10Naval Firepower Battleship Guns and Gunnery in the Dreadnought Era
- 2019-05-07Naval Anti-Aircraft Guns and Gunnery
- 2019-03-23Naval Firepower Battleship Guns and Gunnery in the Dreadnought Era
- 2019-03-23Naval Anti-Aircraft Guns and Gunnery
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Dreadnought Gunnery and the Battle of Jutland: The Question of Fire Control (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Naval Firepower: Battleship Guns and Gunnery in the Dreadnought Era
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Naval Anti-Aircraft Guns and Gunnery
- 2014-06-05Medieval Naval Warfare, 1000-1500 (Warfare and History) (repost)
- 2013-07-13Naval Strategy and Power in the Mediterranean: Past, Present and Future (repost)
- 2013-01-24Naval Issues: Background and Operations (Repost)
- 2013-01-23Simple Courage: The Story of S. S. Flying Enterprise - And One of the Greatest Naval Rescues in History (repost)
- 2012-12-15Down to the Sea: An Epic Story of Naval Disaster and Heroism in World War II (repost)
- 2011-11-08Risk Analysis in Finance and Insurance [Repost, Nov 2011]
- 2011-07-07Basic Machines and How They Work
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.