Posted on 2009-12-29. By anonymous.
English | PDF | 160 Pages | Size: 1.30 MB
You Don’t Have to Take No for an Answer
Cindy Q. Citizen approaches the service desk of the auto dealership. The car ran really well when she bought it three years ago for about $22,000. However, for weeks now the car has been stalling out in traffic, and this is the fourth time she's spent her lunch hour with the service manager. Each time, she's been told the problem has been corrected, and each time, the car behaved as if nobody had even touched it. Cindy doesn't want to be a pain in the neck. She only wants to get her car fixed and never see the place again. The service manager consults his records. “I'm sorry, ma'am,” he says, “but we can't help you out this time. Your warranty expired three days ago.” “But it was under warranty when the problem first came up,” Cindy pleads, “Yes, but it's not now. I'm sorry. It's policy.” Cindy feels helpless. She takes no for an answer. Harry Person hadn't been feeling well so he went to see his doctor. The doctor gave him a prescription and told him to call for a stronger prescription if his condition persisted. It does,
so Harry puts a call in to his doctor.
Four days later, Harry gets a bill for $45 from his doctor. He's very upset about it, having paid $85 for an office visit already. He calls the office in the hope that the bill was an oversight. “The bill is correct,” the nurse says coldly. “That is the doctor's standard fee for a phone consultation.”
Harry is angry. But he takes no for an answer.
Paul and Paula Public are moving out of their apartment. They've been model tenants and don't expect any difficulty in getting back their $1,300 security deposit. The landlord inspects the premises and says there will be no problem.
A week later, Paul and Paula get the check they've been expecting. But it's for only $800 In a curt letter the landlord cites three damaged screens, numerous holes in the wall plaster, and “excessive wear and tear” as his reasons for keeping $500 of their deposit. They confront the landlord with their gripe. He stands firm. They feel like they've been taken. But what can they do? They take no for an answer. Tom Doe glances at the clock. It's 8:00 P.M., and everyone else in the office has long since departed. A loyal and industrious worker, Tom has been staying late for six weeks now, helping his boss, Al, finish a special project before the approaching deadline. Tom hasn't gotten a raise in a year, and somehow every time the subject is broached, Al manages to talk his way around it and put Tom off.
Tonight, Tom decides to inquire about it again. “You know how highly I value you,”
http://www.easy-share.com/1905543296/Negotiation - The Art Of Getting What You Want.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 3886
- 2018-11-15The Art of Getting What You Want How to Cultivate the Happiness, Health, and Wealth You Desire
- 2018-06-12Quantum Negotiation: The Art of Getting What You Need [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Persuasion: The Art of Getting What You Want
- 2009-02-24Persuasion: The Art of Getting What You Want
- 2008-12-24[request]Persuasion: The Art of Getting What You Want
- 2018-05-10Persuasion The Subtle Art of Getting What You Want - Removed
- 2018-04-23Persuasion: The Subtle Art of Getting What You Want - Removed
- 2012-11-29The Art of Bitchcraft: The Only Guidebook to the Magic of Getting What You Want (repost)
- 2011-09-29The Art of Bitchcraft: The Only Guidebook to the Magic of Getting What You Want
- 2011-07-31The Art of Bitchcraft - The Only Guidebook to the Magic of Getting What You Want
- 2011-01-24The Art of Bitchcraft: The Only Guidebook to the Magic of Getting What You Want
- 2011-01-20The Art of Bitchcraft: The Only Guidebook to the Magic of Getting What You Want
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Nlp: Neuro Linguistic Programming: The New Art and Science of Getting What You Want
- 2014-02-01Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0 - The Art and Sience of Getting What You Want
- 2014-01-07RALOAD - Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0 - The Art and Science of Getting What You Want
- 2013-10-16Greg & Alvin - Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0 The Art and Sience of Getting What You Want
- 2013-10-12Greg & Alvin - Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0: The Art and Sience of Getting What You Want
- 2013-10-10Greg & Alvin - Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0: The Art and Sience of Getting What You Want [MP4 Mp3 PDF audiobook]
- 2013-09-05Mind Secrets Exposed 2.0 The Art and Sience of Getting What You Want
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.