Posted on 2019-08-18, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 144 Kbps | Total files:41 | 1.91 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The next major advance in the Web-Web 3.0-will be built on semantic Web technologies, which will allow data to be shared and reused across application, enterprise, and community boundaries. Written by a team of highly experienced Web developers, this book explains examines how this powerful new technology can unify and fully leverage the ever-growing data, information, and services that are available on the Internet. Helpful examples demonstrate how to use the semantic Web to solve practical, real-world problems while you take a look at the set of design principles, collaborative working groups, and technologies that form the semantic Web. The companion Web site features full code, as well as a reference section, a FAQ section, a discussion forum, and a semantic blog.
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 41144
- 2019-05-09A Semantic Web Primer
- 2019-03-27Semantic Web Programming
- 2019-03-25Spinning the Semantic Web Bringing the World Wide Web to Its Full Potential
- 2019-03-24A Semantic Web Primer
- 2019-03-20Spinning the Semantic Web Bringing the World Wide Web to Its Full Potential
- 2019-03-17Spinning the Semantic Web Bringing the World Wide Web to Its Full Potential
- 2019-03-11Adaptive and Personalized Semantic Web
- 2019-03-11Ontology Learning for the Semantic Web
- 2019-03-07Spinning the Semantic Web Bringing the World Wide Web to Its Full Potential
- 2019-03-06Soft Computing in Ontologies and Semantic Web
- 2019-03-05Adaptive and Personalized Semantic Web
- 2019-02-26Current Trends in Semantic Web Technologies
- 2019-01-30Current Trends in Semantic Web Technologies
- 2019-01-28Current Trends in Semantic Web Technologies
- 2019-01-25Law and the Semantic Web Legal Ontologies, Methodologies, Legal Information Retrieval, and Applic - Removed
- 2019-01-15Soft Computing in Ontologies and Semantic Web - Removed
- 2019-01-11Law and the Semantic Web Legal Ontologies, Methodologies, Legal Information Retrieval, and Applic
- 2019-01-10Soft Computing in Ontologies and Semantic Web
- 2019-01-06Soft Computing in Ontologies and Semantic Web
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.