Posted on 2010-11-18. By anonymous.
Publisher: Elsevier Science | ISBN: 0080450644 | edition 2007 | PDF | 360 pages | 3,1 mb
In the second part of the book, the theory is applied to the description of the neutron fluctuations in nuclear reactor cores as well as in small samples of fissile material. The question of how to extract information about the system under study is discussed. In particular the measurement of the reactivity of subcritical cores, driven with various Poisson and non-Poisson (pulsed) sources, and the identification of fissile material samples, is illustrated.
- Ebooks list page : 8408
- 2010-05-18Neutron Fluctuations: A Treatise on the Physics of Branching Processes (repost)
- 2011-10-08Neutron Fluctuations: A Treatise on the Physics of Branching Processes
- 2011-01-10Neutron Fluctuations: A Treatise on the Physics of Branching Processes
- 2008-12-06Neutron Fluctuations: A Treatise on the Physics of Branching Processes
- 2011-09-01Plasmas and Fluids by Panel on the Physics of Plasmas and Fluids
- 2014-02-03Black Holes, White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars: The Physics of Compact Objects (Repost)
- 2010-11-29Black Holes, White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars: The Physics of Compact Objects (repost)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Physics of Living Processes: A Mesoscopic Approach
- 2014-05-11The Physics of Liquid Crystals (repost)
- 2014-05-04A Treatise on the Calculus of Finite Differences [Repost]
- 2014-04-21The Physics of Quantum Mechanics (repost)
- 2013-11-20A Treatise On The Theory of Bessel Functions (repost)
- 2013-09-20The Physics of Rubber Elasticity (Repost)
- 2013-08-25The Physics of Synchrotron Radiation (repost)
- 2013-08-19Timothy Gay, "The Physics of Football" (repost)
- 2013-07-08The Physics of Radiation Therapy (repost) - Removed
- 2013-06-04Astrophysics Processes: The Physics of Astronomical Phenomena (repost)
- 2012-08-19A Treatise on the Calculus of Finite Differences (repost)
- 2012-06-22How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.