Posted on 2007-12-11. By anonymous.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 1 edition (2007) | ISBN: 047007373X | 270 pages | PDF | 13,4 Mb
This book acquaints students and practitioners in the related fields of pharmaceutical sciences, clinical trials, and evidence-based medicine with the necessary study design concepts and statistical practices to allow them to understand how drug developers plan and evaluate their drug development. Two goals of the book are to make the material accessible to readers with minimal background in research and to be straightforward enough for self-taught purposes. By bringing the topic from the early discovery phase to clinical trials and medical practice, the book provides an indispensable overview of an otherwise confusing and fragmented set of topics. The authorâ€™s experience as a respected scientist, teacher of statistics, and one who has worked in the clinical trials arena makes him well suited to write such a treatise.
- Ebooks list page : 1479
- 2012-09-29New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis [Repost]
- 2009-12-23New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis (repost)
- 2007-10-23New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis
- 2007-10-17New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis
- 2007-10-17New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis (Statistics in Practice)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Insights into Receptor Function and New Drug Development Targets (Research and Perspectives in Endocrine Interactions)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Drug Development: Principles, Methodology and Emerging Challenges (Pharmacology - Research, Safety Testing and Regulation)
- 2014-01-29Insights into Receptor Function and New Drug Development Targets
- 2012-01-07Innovation on Demand: New Product Development Using TRIZ
- 2011-12-09Drug Development - A Case Study Based Insight into Modern Strategies
- 2011-11-12Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science VIII
- 2011-10-13Establishing Precompetitive Collaborations to Stimulate Genomics-Driven Drug Development
- 2007-11-21New Drug Development: Regulatory Paradigms for Clinical Pharmacology and Biopharmaceutics
- 2007-07-08Insights into Receptor Function and New Drug Development Targets
- 2019-01-31State and Local Population Projections Methodology and Analysis - Removed
- 2018-12-14Business Leadership and Market Competitiveness New Paradigms for Design, Governance, and Performance
- 2018-11-14Absorption and Drug Development Solubility, Permeability, and Charge State
- 2018-05-28Nonlinear Systems: Design, Applications and Analysis
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band, Front-Ends, DAC's, Design Methodology and Verification for RF and Mixed-Signal Systems, Low Power and Low Voltage
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.