Posted on 2019-07-09, by everest555.
New Manager: The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 2.91 GB
Duration: 4.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Go from a slightly uncertain, confused newbie to a confident, skilled manager who builds and leads effective teams.
What you'll learn
Distinguish between management and leadership
Communicate directly and clearly
Give and receive constructive feedback
Recognize different stages in a group's development
Adjust own behavior related to the development stage of the group
Understand the need for and use of different leadership styles
Set clear and effective guidelines for team behavior
Understand and manage conflicts
Clarify expectations and focus efforts of the team
Acknowledge colleagues in a way that supports healthy work relationships
Understand how values influence relationships and leadership
Work with reflection and learning individually and in a team
Motivate individuals and teams in a productive way
Build trust and successful work relationships
Excel in the management role with its unique demands and expectations
To get the greatest benefit from the course make sure you have notebook or personal journal to accompany you during the course. This is completely optional, but highly recommended.
It can be in a digital format or on good old paper.
This will allow you to make notes of your lessons learned and experiences you have with applying the course in your everyday work, making sure you get the greatest possible benefit from the course.
Learn the basic concepts, tools and skills that you will need to become successful as a manager. Learn how to build and lead effective teams through both the easy and the hard times.
Build a strong foundation for your successful leadership with this comprehensive course
Learn to communicate clearly and how to work with constructive feedback.
Recognize and use group dynamics for better results.
Manage conflicts and relationships in a productive, energy efficient way.
Build motivated and self-learning teams with a high level of trust.
Learn how to best manage the demands and expectations of the management role.
Time and Energy Saving Knowledge and Skills at Your Disposal
This course is built on more than 20 years experience with training new and experienced managers from all corners of the world.
Successful managers have all invested in their leadership skills. These skills are often what makes or breaks a new manager.
Content and Overview
I designed this course to be easily understood and applied by absolute beginners. Each section contains a separate "Get Started Today" lecture to get you up to speed right away.
Complete with easy-to-digest theories, models and practical examples. A total of 10 sections with over 60 lectures filled with proven tips and tricks, with quizzes at the end of each section to help you grasp the key concepts.
You will walk away from this course with a solid toolbox of skills and knowledge that you can use to succeed in your new management role.
You will be able to communicate more clearly, give and receive constructive feedback and manage conflicts. You will understand group dynamics and be able to adjust your leadership to the development stage of your team.
You will avoid energy drains by clarifying expectations, guidelines for behavior and working with values. You will be able to motivate yourself and others, build trusting and effective relationships while managing the challenges related to the management role.
Who this course is for:
If you will be promoted to manager in the near future, just got promoted to your first management position or have been a manager for say 1-2 years, then this course is intended for you.
This is a new manager training for developers, designers and others. It is not limited to a certain industry or occupation.
No prior management or leadership knowledge is required.
If you have been a manager for more than 2 years and have attended several other courses on management and leadership then this course is probably not for you. Or if you are looking for a course on how to create an engaging slideshow presentation or how to plan the budget of a project, then it is not for you either.
- Ebooks list page : 40827
- 2019-04-29New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2019-04-09New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2019-04-02New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2019-03-31New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2019-03-25New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2019-03-24New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2019-03-21New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2019-03-18New Manager The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader
- 2013-07-13Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010: Learn the Basics and More
- 2018-10-14The Leadership Journey How to Master the Four Critical Areas of Being a Great Leader
- 2018-08-23The Leadership Journey How to Master the Four Critical Areas of Being a Great Leader
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Leadership Journey: How to Master the Four Critical Areas of Being a Great Leader
- 2011-12-21The Parathyroids, Second Edition: Basic and Clinical Concepts - John P. Bilezikian, John T. Potts Jr., Robert Marcus And More
- 2011-12-18The Parathyroids, Second Edition: Basic and Clinical Concepts - John P. Bilezikian, John T. Potts Jr., Robert Marcus And More
- 2011-09-04Roman's Lab Vol. 41 - New Lines & Novelties in The Scotch and f4 Sicilian - Removed
- 2019-07-02The New Business of Consulting The Basics and Beyond [Audiobook]
- 2012-05-16The Doctrine And Application Of Fluxions, Part 1 (1776)
- 2012-05-11Panzers In The Balkans And Italy Quarrie (World War 2 Photo Album #19)
- 2012-02-23Great Tales from English History: The Truth About King Arthur, Lady Godiva, Richard the Lionheart, and More - Robert Lacey
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.