Posted on 2014-06-03. By anonymous.
Springer | 2008-05 | ISBN: 3540766405 | 388 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB
Microfinance has experienced dynamic development. Today, microfinance providers reach close to 100 million clients worldwide and are growing fast. New partnerships expand the impact of microfinance even further. Three types of partnerships are examined in this book, each consisting of a thematic pillar. Pillar I focuses on equity investments in microfinance, especially the possibilities for engaging private investors through structured microfinance investment funds. Rating agencies are involved in providing more transparency in this emerging fund industry. Pillar II focuses on collaboration among microfinance providers, governments, private investors and technology companies which help microfinance institutions to integrate new technologies into their business models, reducing cost and increasing outreach to clients. Pillar III covers micropensions, microinsurance and the role of securitisation for the future of microfinance.
Get More Interesting Ebooks >> Visit My Blog Now
- Ebooks list page : 27358
- 2011-11-20New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (Repost)
- 2010-12-31New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2010-02-28New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2017-10-05[PDF] New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (Springer, 2008)
- 2014-06-13New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2009-03-08New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2008-06-05[request]The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008
- 2014-05-08Foods That Fight Pain: Revolutionary New Strategies for Maximum Pain Relief (repost)
- 2014-05-06Patenting Art & Entertainment: New Strategies for Protecting Creative Ideas (repost)
- 2014-04-10Renewable Raw Materials: New Feedstocks for the Chemical Industry [Repost]
- 2014-04-09Renewable Raw Materials: New Feedstocks for the Chemical Industry [Repost]
- 2014-03-27Bioterrorism and Infectious Agents: A New Dilemma for the 21st Century (repost)
- 2014-01-06Discourse and Practice: New Tools for Critical Discourse Analysis (repost)
- 2014-01-02Global and Local Knowledge: Global Transatlantic Public-Private Partnerships for Research and Technological... (repost)
- 2013-11-10Towards New Therapies for Parkinson's Disease (repost)
- 2013-10-05Bigger Isn't Always Better: The New Mindset for Real Business Growth (repost)
- 2013-07-11The Future of Finance: A New Model for Banking and Investment (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.