Posted on 2014-06-13, by supnatural.
New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
Springer | 2008-05 | ISBN: 3540766405 | 388 pages | PDF | 2,5 MB
Microfinance has experienced dynamic development. Today, microfinance providers reach close to 100 million clients worldwide and are growing fast. New partnerships expand the impact of microfinance even further. Three types of partnerships are examined in this book, each consisting of a thematic pillar. Pillar I focuses on equity investments in microfinance, especially the possibilities for engaging private investors through structured microfinance investment funds. Rating agencies are involved in providing more transparency in this emerging fund industry. Pillar II focuses on collaboration among microfinance providers, governments, private investors and technology companies which help microfinance institutions to integrate new technologies into their business models, reducing cost and increasing outreach to clients. Pillar III covers micropensions, microinsurance and the role of securitisation for the future of microfinance.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27611
- 2018-01-08[PDF] New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2017-10-05[PDF] New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (Springer, 2008)
- 2014-06-03New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2011-11-20New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (Repost)
- 2010-12-31New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2010-02-28New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance (repost)
- 2009-03-08New Partnerships for Innovation in Microfinance
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2008-06-05[request]The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crisis of 2008
- 2019-03-27The Maker Movement Manifesto Rules for Innovation in the New World of Crafters, Hackers, and Tink...
- 2018-08-31Leveraging Constraints for Innovation: New Product Development Essentials from the PDMA
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Coaching for Innovation: Tools and Techniques for Encouraging New Ideas in the Workplace - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Energy and Environment (Science, Society and New Technologies: Research for Innovation Transports)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Collaboration and Co-creation: New Platforms for Marketing and Innovation - Removed
- 2014-05-04Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2013-12-18The Maker Movement Manifesto: Rules for Innovation in the New World of Crafters, Hackers, and Tinkerers
- 2013-10-26Narrative and Innovation: New Ideas for Business Administration, Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- 2013-01-08Geological and Geotechnical Engineering in the New Millennium: Opportunities for ... Innovation (Repost)
- 2012-08-07Robustness Development and Reliability Growth: Value Adding Strategies for New Products and Processes (Prentice Hall Six Sigma for Innovation and Growth Series) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.