Posted on 2014-04-22. By anonymous.
English | 2013 | ISBN: 077043701X | 288 pages | EPUB | 35 MB
Nigellissima, like the Italian cooking from which it takes its inspiration, is a celebration of food that is fresh, delicious, and unpretentious. Here Nigella Lawson serves up 120 straightforward and mouthwatering recipes that are quick and easy yet elevate weeknight meals into no-fuss feasts.
â€œIt was when I was sixteen or seventeen that I decided to be Italian. Not that it was a conscious decision . . . No: I simply felt drawn to Italy,â€ writes Nigella. And so it was that before she was a Food Network star and bestselling cookbook author, Nigella found her way to Florence, where she learned to cook like an Italian. Indeed, Italian cooking is trademark Nigella: light on touch but robust with flavor.
With beautiful color photographs to inspire, Nigellissima has all the hallmarks of traditional Italian fare in its faithfulness to the freshest ingredients and simplest methods. From pasta and meat to fish, vegetables, and, of course, dolci, this cookâ€™s tour has something for every mood, season, and occasion: Curly-Edged Pasta with Lamb Ragu is the perfect salve for a winterâ€™s night, while tangy and light Spaghettini with Lemon and Garlic Breadcrumbs takes just minutes to prepare. Meatzza, the favorite at Nigellaâ€™s table, is a meatball mixture pressed into a pan and finished with traditional Margherita ingredientsâ€”or whatever you may have on hand. And the versatile Baby Eggplant with Oregano and Red Onion works beautifully as a starter or side or as dinner sprinkled with ricotta salata or crumbled feta. Here, too, are Green Beans with Pistachio Pesto, Roast Butternut with Sage and Pine Nuts, and fluffy Mascarpone Mash, Nigellaâ€™s twist on mashed potatoes. Never an afterthought, Nigellaâ€™s low-maintenance â€œsweet thingsâ€ include Instant Chocolate-Orange Mousse; light, doughnut-like Sambuca Kisses; and One-Step No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream, to name just a few.
Nigella believes that every ingredient must earn its place in a recipe, and she gives tips and techniques for making the most of your time in the kitchen. For example, a stash of sweet vermouth saves you from opening a bottle when you need just a splash. If a recipe calls for the juice of a lemon, Nigella uses the zest, tooâ€”thatâ€™s where its force and fragrance lie. She guides you to stocking your pantry with a few supermarket ingredients and shows you how to make the most of them for spontaneous meals that taste boldly Italian.
Nigellissima is a love letter to the pleasures of cookingâ€”and eatingâ€”the way Italians do. With a nod to the traditional but in Nigellaâ€™s trademark style, here are recipes that excite the imagination without stressing the cook.
- Ebooks list page : 26379
- 2013-12-06Nigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipes [Repost]
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Nigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipes
- 2014-01-21Nigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipes - eazydoc.com
- 2013-05-26Nigella Lawson, â€œNigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipesâ€
- 2013-05-26Nigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipes
- 2013-03-03Nigellissima: Easy Italian-Inspired Recipes
- 2017-11-27[PDF] 10 Easy Asian Inspired Recipes on a Budget (Pinching Pennies)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Superfoods 24/7: More Than 100 Easy and Inspired Recipes to Enjoy the World's Most Nutritious Foods at Every Meal, Every Day
- 2014-05-16I Can Can Beef!! How to can beef to save money and time with quick, easy, delicious family recipes (repost)
- 2014-04-26Slow Cooker: The Best Cookbook Ever with More Than 400 Easy-to-Make Recipes (repost)
- 2014-01-06The Soy Zone: 101 Delicious and Easy-to-Prepare Recipes (Repost)
- 2013-08-10The Casserole Queens Cookbook: Put Some Lovin' in Your Oven with 100 Easy One-Dish Recipes [Repost]
- 2012-11-27Slow Cooker: The Best Cookbook Ever with More Than 400 Easy-to-Make Recipes (Repost)
- 2012-05-19The Casserole Queens Cookbook: Put Some Lovin' in Your Oven with 100 Easy One-Dish Recipes (Repost)
- 2016-12-07Saveur Easy Italian 30 Classic Recipes [Repost]
- 2012-12-03Keep Life Fresh with Easy Italian Recipes from Buitoni (repost)
- 2019-07-01Laura in the Kitchen Favorite Italian-American Recipes Made Easy
- 2019-02-28Four Seasons Pasta A Year of Inspired Recipes in the Italian Tradition
- 2019-02-23Four Seasons Pasta A Year of Inspired Recipes in the Italian Tradition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.