Posted on 2014-06-19, by MMBlearning
David Mark Clements, "Node Cookbook, 2nd edition"
English | ISBN: 1783280433
| 2014 | 378 pages | PDF, EPUB, MOBI | 10 MB
Work with JSON, XML, web sockets to make the most of asynchronous programming
Extensive code samples covering Express 4 and Socket.IO
Learn how to process data with streams and create specialized streams
Packed with practical recipes taking you from the basics to extending Node with your own modules
Beginning with making your own web server, the recipes are designed to allow smooth progression through Node in order to help you design full web applications, command-line applications, and Node modules.
There's also extensive coverage on using popular frameworks such as Express 4 and Socket.IO, writing your own Node modules and different ways to take your apps live.
What you will learn from this book
Create different kinds of servers
Manipulate all kinds of data
Interface with various databases
Use streams for efficient, powerful data shuffling
Create real-time apps
Create command-line apps
Write and publish your own modules
Work with the Express framework
Get to grips with the module ecosystem
Explore with external remote APIs
Learn various security, encryption, and authentication techniques
In Node Cookbook Second Edition, each chapter focuses on a different aspect of working with Node. Following a Cookbook structure, the recipes are written in an easy-to-understand language. Readers will find it easier to grasp even the complex recipes which are backed by lots of illustrations, tips, and hints.
Who this book is written for
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Node Cookbook, 2nd edition
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Node Cookbook, 2nd edition":
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 27755
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Node Cookbook (2nd edition)
- 2014-06-18Node Cookbook, 2nd edition
- 2014-06-16Node Cookbook, 2nd edition
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2017-10-19PostgreSQL High Availability Cookbook, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-19Node Cookbook - Third Edition
- 2017-10-18Node Cookbook - Third Edition
- 2017-10-18PostgreSQL High Availability Cookbook, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-16iOS Swift Game Development Cookbook, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Programming ArcGIS with Python Cookbook (2nd Edition)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] IBM Cognos 10 Report Studio Cookbook (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Jenkins Continuous Integration Cookbook (2nd Edition)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Cookbook, 2nd Edition
No comments for "Node Cookbook, 2nd edition".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.