Posted on 2012-03-28. By anonymous.
Publisher: 'C'"UP 2012 | 320 Pages | ISBN: 1107648858 | PDF | 2 MB
Number theory currently has at least three different perspectives on non-abelian phenomena: the Langlands programme, non-commutative Iwasawa theory and anabelian geometry. In the second half of 2009, experts from each of these three areas gathered at the Isaac Newton Institute in Cambridge to explain the latest advances in their research and to investigate possible avenues of future investigation and collaboration. For those in attendance, the overwhelming impression was that number theory is going through a tumultuous period of theory-building and experimentation analogous to the late 19th century, when many different special reciprocity laws of abelian class field theory were formulated before knowledge of the Artin-Takagi theory. Non-abelian Fundamental Groups and Iwasawa Theory presents the state of the art in theorems, conjectures and speculations that point the way towards a new synthesis, an as-yet-undiscovered unified theory of non-abelian arithmetic geometry.
- Ebooks list page : 18009
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Non-abelian Fundamental Groups and Iwasawa Theory (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2018-11-06Classical Field Theory On Electrodynamics, Non-Abelian Gauge Theories and Gravitation
- 2018-06-25Classical Field Theory On Electrodynamics, Non-Abelian Gauge Theories and Gravitation
- 2014-05-03Classical Field Theory: On Electrodynamics, Non-Abelian Gauge Theories and Gravitation (repost)
- 2013-01-07Classical Field Theory: On Electrodynamics, Non-Abelian Gauge Theories and Gravitation
- 2018-11-20The Lifted Root Number Conjecture and Iwasawa Theory
- 2018-06-28Sequences, Groups, and Number Theory (Trends in Mathematics)
- 2018-06-22Sequences, Groups, and Number Theory (Trends in Mathematics)
- 2018-06-10Sequences, Groups, and Number Theory (Trends in Mathematics)
- 2018-04-19Sequences, Groups, and Number Theory - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Recent Developments in Lie Algebras, Groups and Representation Theory (Proceedings of Symposia in Pure Mathematics)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Groups and Model Theory (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Stratified Lie Groups and Potential Theory for Their Sub-Laplacians (Springer Monographs in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Non-Abelian Homological Algebra and Its Applications (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Classical Groups and K-Theory (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften) - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Hilbert Modular Forms and Iwasawa Theory (Oxford Mathematical Monographs)
- 2017-09-21Quantum Groups and Lie Theory
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Hilbert Modular Forms and Iwasawa Theory (Oxford Mathematical Monographs)
- 2016-09-09Groups and Model Theory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.