Posted on 2019-07-10, by voska89.
Lyubomir T. Gruyitch, "Nonlinear Systems Tracking"
2016 | ISBN: 1498753256 | English | 502 pages | PDF | 35 MB
Tracking is the goal of control of any object, plant, process, or vehicle. From vehicles and missiles to power plants, tracking is essential to guarantee high-quality behavior.
Nonlinear Systems Tracking establishes the tracking theory, trackability theory, and tracking control synthesis for time-varying nonlinear plants and their control systems as parts of control theory. Treating general dynamical and control systems, including subclasses of input-output and state-space nonlinear systems, the book:
Describes the crucial tracking control concepts that comprise effective tracking control algorithms
Defines the main tracking and trackability properties involved, identifying properties both perfect and imperfect
Details the corresponding conditions needed for the controlled plant to exhibit each property
Discusses various algorithms for tracking control synthesis, attacking the tracking control synthesis problems themselves
Depicts the effective synthesis of the tracking control, under the action of which, the plant behavior satisfies all the imposed tracking requirements resulting from its purpose
With clarity and precision, Nonlinear Systems Tracking provides original coverage, presenting discovery and proofs of new tracking criteria and control algorithms. Thus, the book creates new directions for research in control theory, enabling fruitful new control engineering applications.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40848
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Nonlinear Systems Tracking
- 2013-10-01Model-Based Tracking Control of Nonlinear Systems (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-10-25Model-Based Tracking Control of Nonlinear Systems (Modern Mechanics and Mathematics) - Removed
- 2019-07-11Universal Fuzzy Controllers for Non-affine Nonlinear Systems
- 2019-07-01Stability and Stabilization of Nonlinear Systems
- 2019-06-28Stabilization of Nonlinear Systems Using Receding-horizon Control Schemes A Parametrized Approach...
- 2019-06-28Discrete-Time Inverse Optimal Control for Nonlinear Systems
- 2019-06-26Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems Ed 2
- 2019-06-25Nonlinear Systems and Optimization for the Chemical Engineer Solving Numerical Problems
- 2019-06-25Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems Ed 2
- 2019-03-27Structural Sensitivity Analysis and Optimization 2 Nonlinear Systems and Applications - Removed
- 2019-03-25Nostradamus Modern Methods of Prediction, Modeling and Analysis of Nonlinear Systems - Removed
- 2019-03-24Toward Analytical Chaos in Nonlinear Systems
- 2019-03-21Toward Analytical Chaos in Nonlinear Systems
- 2019-03-18Stabilization of Nonlinear Systems Using Receding-horizon Control Schemes A Parametrized Approach - Removed
- 2019-03-18Nonlinear Systems Stability Analysis Lyapunov-Based Approach
- 2019-03-07Nonlinear Systems Stability Analysis Lyapunov-Based Approach
- 2019-03-06Stabilization of Nonlinear Systems Using Receding-horizon Control Schemes A Parametrized Approach...
- 2019-03-06Toward Analytical Chaos in Nonlinear Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.