Posted on 2010-02-04. By anonymous.
This book is based on the experience and the lecture notes of the authors while teaching
Numerical Analysis for almost four decades at the Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
This comprehensive textbook covers material for one semester course on Numerical
Methods of Anna University. The emphasis in the book is on the presentation of fundamentals
and theoretical concepts in an intelligible and easy to understand manner. The book is written
as a textbook rather than as a problem/guide book. The textbook offers a logical presentation
of both the theory and techniques for problem solving to motivate the students for the study
and application of Numerical Methods. Examples and Problems in Exercises are used to explain
each theoretical concept and application of these concepts in problem solving. Answers for
every problem and hints for difficult problems are provided to encourage the students for selflearning.
The authors are highly grateful to Prof. M.K. Jain, who was their teacher, colleague
and co-author of their earlier books on Numerical Analysis. With his approval, we have freely
used the material from our book, Numerical Methods for Scientific and Engineering
Computation, published by the same publishers.
This book is the outcome of the request of Mr. Saumya Gupta, Managing Director,
New Age International Publishers, for writing a good book on Numerical Methods for Anna
University. The authors are thankful to him for following it up until the book is complete.
The first author is thankful to Dr. Gokaraju Gangaraju, President of the college,
Prof. P.S. Raju, Director and Prof. Jandhyala N. Murthy, Principal, Gokaraju Rangaraju
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for their encouragement during the
preparation of the manuscript.
The second author is thankful to the entire management of Manav Rachna Educational
Institutions, Faridabad and the Director-Principal of Manav Rachna College of Engineering,
Faridabad for providing a congenial environment during the writing of this book.
PDF | 326 pages | 1.9 MB
http://uploading.com/files/3B8V27O6/Numerical Methods (2009).pdf.html
- Ebooks list page : 4523
- 2017-04-19Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python 3
- 2017-04-12[PDF] Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations: Analytical Approximation and Numerical Methods
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic and Kinetic Problems: CEMRACS 2003 (IRMA Lectures in Mathematics & Theoretical Physics, 7)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Introduction to Numerical Methods for Time Dependent Differential Equations
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Efficient Implementation of High-Order Accurate Numerical Methods on Unstructured Grids [German]
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Quantum Dynamic Imaging: Theoretical and Numerical Methods
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Multiphysics Modeling: Numerical Methods and Engineering Applications: Tsinghua University Press Computational Mechanics Series
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Nonlinear Dynamics of Structures (Lecture Notes on Numerical Methods in Engineering and Sciences)
- 2017-04-03Numerical Methods and Applications
- 2017-04-03[PDF] Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics 2003: Advanced Numerical Methods, Software and Applications
- 2017-03-15Partial Differential Equations Analytical and Numerical Methods, Second Edition
- 2017-03-14Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws
- 2017-03-14Analytical and Numerical Methods for Volterra Equations
- 2017-03-14Numerical Methods in Engineering with Python 3
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Numerical Methods for Solids (Part 3) Numerical Methods for Fluids (Part 1), Volume 6 (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Handbook of Numerical Analysis : Finite Element Methods (Part 2), Numerical Methods for Solids (Part 2)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics 2003: Advanced Numerical Methods, Software and Applications
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Numerical Methods in Electromagnetics: Special Volume (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Handbook of Numerical Analysis: Solution of Equations in Rn (Part 4), Techniques of Scientific Computer (Part 4), Numerical Methods for Fluids (Part 2)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Advances in Discontinuous Numerical Methods and Applications in Geomechanics and Geoengineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.