Posted on 2018-12-13, updated at 2018-12-13, by voska89.
Nurses Making Policy : From Bedside to Boardroom, Second Edition
English | 2019 | ISBN: 0826142222 | 502 Pages | PDF | 6.91 MB by Rebecca M. Patton and Margarete L. Zalon
English | 2019 | ISBN: 0826142222 | 502 Pages | PDF | 6.91 MB
Written by distinguished nurse leaders with expertise in policy, practice, education, and research, this book is a practical "how-to" guide written to help advanced students and nurse leaders develop health policy competencies to advocate for patients from the bedside to the larger political arena. Co-published with the American Nurses Association, the book examines the pivotal role of nurses involved in health policy, making it an essential resource for nurses pursuing advanced education and desiring to enhance their expertise in making policy and facilitating its change. The book addresses recent changes impacting healthcare and many other topics including information on the increased need for primary care providers, how full practice authority has been implemented in different states, the need for an enhanced RN role in ambulatory care, and ongoing changes to the Affordable Care Act. This edition describes the distinct role of nurses impacting policies on the front lines of healthcare. Current issues with detailed examples of how nurses can exert influence at local, state, national, and global levels at each step of the policymaking process are presented.
This second edition emphasizes collaboration within healthcare institutions, professional organizations, and government for the development of policies from bedside to boardroom. Using descriptive cases, the book delves into the growing role of nurses in elected and appointed office. The book clarifies the process of identifying issues that need a policy solution. A timely contribution focuses on evaluating policy sources, such as "Fake News." It stresses how evidence must be used to strengthen policy initiatives. Woven throughout are essential themes basic to healthcare: ethics, leadership, safety, care access, and quality of care.
New to the Second Edition:
- Revised chapters featuring inspirational, motivational, and practical stories representing different steps of the policy process
- A new chapter, "Valuing Global Realities for Health Policy," emphasizing issues that unite nurses globally and the role of nurses as global citizens
- Expanded content on steps of policy analysis and evaluating evidence to support policy
- An appraisal and evaluation of converged media, including "Fake News"
- Guidance on working with the ongoing evolution of the Affordable Care Act
- An examination of health in all policies to improve community and population health
- Added focus on work environments as part of achieving the Quadruple Aim of healthcare
- The latest developments in advanced practice registered nurse regulation
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38105
- 2019-07-03Manifest Destinies The Making of the Mexican American Race, Second Edition
- 2019-03-25One Team on All Levels Stories from Toyota Team Members, Second Edition
- 2019-03-21One Team on All Levels Stories from Toyota Team Members, Second Edition
- 2019-02-26Water-from-Air Quick Guide Second Edition
- 2019-01-24Water-from-Air Quick Guide Second Edition
- 2019-01-23Water-from-Air Quick Guide: Second Edition
- 2018-12-05Python Programming A Step By Step Guide From Beginner To Advance (second edition)
- 2018-12-01Beginning PHP and MySQL E-Commerce From Novice to Professional, Second Edition
- 2018-11-22Beginning PHP and MySQL E-Commerce: From Novice to Professional, Second Edition
- 2018-11-14Anywhere-Anytime Signals and Systems Laboratory From MATLAB to Smartphones, Second Edition
- 2018-09-07Funology 2 From Usability to Enjoyment, Second Edition
- 2018-05-10Psychology of Music From Sound to Significance, Second Edition
- 2018-04-19Making Sense of Lung Function Tests, Second Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Beginning C# 2008: From Novice to Professional, Second Edition
- 2018-01-07[PDF] A History of Science in Society: From Philosophy to Utility, Second Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Beginning GIMP: From Novice to Professional, Second Edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Computer Graphics Through OpenGL: From Theory to Experiments, Second Edition
- 2017-11-25[PDF] One Team on All Levels: Stories from Toyota Team Members, Second Edition
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Loss Models: From Data to Decisions, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.