Posted on 2007-12-08. By anonymous.
Publisher:Informa Healthcare | Pages: 456 | 2007-05-15 | ISBN: 0849391822 | PDF | 4.9 MB
More than 18 million Americans have Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), but more than 90% of cases still remain undiagnosed. This source offers a thorough review of key considerations in the identification and treatment of OSA, and discusses issues often unaddressed in other publications on the topic, such as gender, age, drug interactions, and associated conditions to supply the clinician with best practices, expert recommendations, and clear-cut tables and guidelines for the care of patients with this disorder.
NO MIRRORS PLEASE...
- Ebooks list page : 1463
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Obstructive Sleep Apnea : Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Diagnosis and Treatment (Sleep Disorders)
- 2013-03-15Clete A. Kushida, Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Diagnosis and Treatment (Repost)
- 2012-02-01Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Diagnosis and Treatment (Repost)
- 2007-11-15Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Diagnosis and Treatment
- 2019-01-30Sleep apnea pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment
- 2019-01-15Sleep apnea pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Sleep Apnea: Current Diagnosis and Treatment (Progress in Respiratory Research, Vol. 35)
- 2011-11-25Sleep Apnea: Current Diagnosis And Treatment (Repost)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] TransOral Robotic Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Practical Guide to Surgical Approach and Patient Management
- 2016-12-04TransOral Robotic Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea A Practical Guide to Surgical Approach and... - Removed
- 2013-04-21Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Pathophysiology, Comorbidities and Consequences [Repost]
- 2011-10-04Diagnosis and Control of Johne's Disease
- 2011-07-19Diagnosis and Control of Johne's Disease
- 2011-07-13Diagnosis and Treatment of Sleep Wake Disorders
- 2010-04-08Surgery for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- 2010-03-13Surgery for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- 2009-06-09[request]Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology: A Rationale for Diagnosis and Treatment By Robert E. Marx, Diane Stern Edition: illustrated Published by Quintessence, 2003 ISBN 0867153903, 9780867153903 908 pages
- 2008-12-06Surgery for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea;$208.00
- 2008-12-06Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Pathophysiology, Comorbidities, and Consequences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.