Posted on 2013-03-02. By anonymous.
2010 | ISBN: 1933864389 | 424 pages | PDF | 3,5 MB
Clinical trials are the engine of progress in the development of new drugs and devices for the detection, monitoring, prevention and treatment of cancer. A well conceived, carefully designed and efficiently conducted clinical trial can produce results that change clinical practice overnight, deliver new oncology drugs and diagnostics to the marketplace, and expand the horizon of contemporary thinking about cancer biology. A poorly done trial does little to advance the field or guide clinical practice, consumes precious clinical and financial resources and challenges the validity of the ethical contract between investigators and the volunteers who willingly give their time and effort to benefit future patients. With chapters written by oncologists, researchers, biostatisticians, clinical research administrators, and industry and FDA representatives,
Oncology Clinical Trials, provides a comprehensive guide for both early-career and senior oncology investigators into the successful design, conduct and analysis of an oncology clinical trial.
Oncology Clinical Trials covers how to formulate a study question, selecting a study population, study design of Phase I, II, and III trials, toxicity monitoring, data analysis and reporting, use of genomics, cost-effectiveness analysis, systemic review and meta-analysis, and many other issues. Many examples of real-life flaws in clinical trials that have been reported in the literature are included throughout. The book discusses clinical trials from start to finish focusing on real-life examples in the development, design and analysis of clinical trials.
- Ebooks list page : 21488
- 2013-04-02Oncology Clinical Trials: Successful Design, Conduct, and Analysis
- 2013-04-01Oncology Clinical Trials: Successful Design, Conduct, and Analysis
- 2013-03-30Oncology Clinical Trials - Successful Design, Conduct, and Analysis
- 2010-06-16Oncology Clinical Trials: Successful Design, Conduct, and Analysis
- 2013-11-06Clinical Trials: Study Design, Endpoints and Biomarkers, Drug Safety, and FDA and ICH Guidelines
- 2012-09-29New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis [Repost]
- 2012-09-24Handbook of Longitudinal Research: Design, Measurement, and Analysis [Repost]
- 2012-01-26Handbook of Longitudinal Research: Design, Measurement, and Analysis (Repost)
- 2009-12-23New Drug Development: Design, Methodology, and Analysis (repost)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Clinical Trials Handbook: Design and Conduct
- 2013-09-04Clinical Trials Handbook: Design and Conduct
- 2013-08-24Clinical Trials Handbook: Design and Conduct
- 2013-08-02Clinical Trials Handbook: Design and Conduct
- 2011-10-20Public Engagement and Clinical Trials: New Models and Disruptive Technologies
- 2013-08-11Randomized Clinical Trials: Design, Practice and Reporting [Repost]
- 2018-05-28Nonlinear Systems: Design, Applications and Analysis
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Understanding Enzymes: Function, Design, Engineering, and Analysis
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Project Managing E-Learning: A Handbook for Successful Design, Delivery and Management
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Design, Evaluation, and Analysis of Questionnaires for Survey Research
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.