Posted on 2011-09-09. By anonymous.
Publisher: Springer | ISBN: 3540309934 | edition 2006 | PDF | 314 pages | 3 mb
problem is relevant in various areas of fundamental and applied physics. From a mathematical point of view, it involves a large body of knowledge. Significant progress in the understanding of such systems has been made during the last decade. These books present in a self-contained way the mathematical theories involved in the modeling of such phenomena. They describe physically relevant models, develop their mathematical analysis and derive their physical implications. In Volume I the Hamiltonian description of quantum open systems is discussed. This includes an introduction to quantum statistical mechanics and its operator algebraic formulation, modular theory, spectral analysis and their applications to quantum dynamical systems.Volume II is dedicated to the Markovian formalism of classical and quantum open systems. A complete exposition of noise theory, Markov processes and stochastic differential equations, both in the classical and the quantum context, is provided. These mathematical tools are put into perspective with physical motivations and applications.Volume III is devoted to recent developments and applications. The topics discussed include the non-equilibrium properties of open quantum systems, the Fermi Golden Rule and weak coupling limit, quantum irreversibility and decoherence, qualitative behaviour of quantum Markov semigroups and continual quantum measurements.
- Ebooks list page : 13448
- 2013-05-10Stephane Attal, Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments (Repost)
- 2019-05-19Open Quantum Systems III; Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2011-12-30Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (v. 3)
- 2011-09-09Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments
- 2010-04-13Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (v. 3)
- 2009-06-24Open Quantum Systems III: Recent Developments (Lecture Notes in Mathematics): Stephane Attal, Alain Joye, Claude-Alain Pillet
- 2014-05-30Open Quantum Systems Far from Equilibrium [Repost]
- 2013-04-28StÃ©phane Attal, Alain Joye, Open Quantum Systems I: The Hamiltonian Approach (Repost)
- 2011-09-08Open Quantum Systems II: The Markovian Approach (repost)
- 2011-07-20Open Quantum Systems I: The Hamiltonian Approach (repost)
- 2011-03-01The Theory of Open Quantum Systems (repost)
- 2019-06-30Open Quantum Systems A Mathematical Perspective
- 2018-08-07Thermodynamics and Synchronization in Open Quantum Systems
- 2018-06-28Bohmian Mechanics, Open Quantum Systems and Continuous Measurements
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Bohmian Mechanics, Open Quantum Systems and Continuous Measurements
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Open Quantum Systems I: The Hamiltonian Approach (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Open Quantum Systems Far from Equilibrium
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Quantum Foundations and Open Quantum Systems: Lecture Notes of the Advanced School
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.