Posted on 2014-04-22. By anonymous.
Azad Najmaldin, Steven Rothenberg, David Crabbe, Spencer Beasley - Operative Endoscopy and Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children
Published: 2005-11-25 | ISBN: 0340807253 | PDF | 496 pages | 12 MB
This highly illustrated volume provides step-by-step guidance to the performance of endoscopic techniques in infants and children. The text is well structured throughout, with all operative chapters written according to a standard template for authority and consistency, and to ensure that the procedures described can be followed easily by the trainee as well as experienced surgeon.
In addition to the explanatory text, procedures are depicted through a series of high-quality black and white surgical line diagrams supplemented with clinical photographs where appropriate. Potential pitfalls and problems, and their solutions, are an important feature of this book, and complications are highlighted throughout. As well as describing established procedures, the book also refers to experimental, but potentially significant, procedures in relevant parts of each chapter. Where more than one established procedure exists for a condition, each is described separately and their relevant advantages detailed to help the reader to make an informed and appropriate choice.
The first volume devoted to this important topic, it will be essential reading for trainee and qualified pediatric surgeons undertaking endoscopy and/or endoscopic surgery for thoracic, gastrointestinal, general abdominal, urological and other conditions in infants and children, and a useful reference for adult surgeons with some degree of pediatric practice.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 26383
- 2013-04-02Operative Endoscopy and Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children
- 2010-10-26Operative Endoscopy and Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children (Hodder Arnold Publication)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children
- 2013-04-01Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Operative Manual of Endoscopic Surgery 2 - Removed
- 2013-12-03Atlas of Neoplastic Pulmonary Disease: Pathology, Cytology, Endoscopy and Radiology (Repost)
- 2013-05-17Radiological Imaging of the Digestive Tract in Infants and Children (repost)
- 2011-03-16Atlas of Neoplastic Pulmonary Disease: Pathology, Cytology, Endoscopy and Radiology (repost)
- 2009-06-23Radiological Imaging of the Digestive Tract in Infants and Children (REPOST)
- 2014-04-28More Steps in Chinese Cooking : Recipes for Parents and Children (Repost)
- 2014-04-01Clinical Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders in Adults and Children (repost)
- 2013-11-02Clinical Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders in Adults and Children [Repost]
- 2013-03-18More Steps in Chinese Cooking : Recipes for Parents and Children (repost)
- 2013-03-03Mathematics at Home: Practical Activities for Parents and Children (Repost)
- 2012-09-03The Causes of Epilepsy: Common and Uncommon Causes in Adults and Children (repost)
- 2011-12-22Dealing with Food Allergies in Babies and Children (Repost)
- 2009-07-15Janice Vickerstaff Joneja - Dealing with Food Allergies in Babies and Children (Repost)
- 2019-01-31Endoscopic Oncology Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Cancer Management - Removed
- 2019-01-11Endoscopic Oncology Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Cancer Management
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.