Posted on 2013-04-02. By anonymous.
Azad Najmaldin, Steven Rothenberg, David C. G. Crabbe, Spencer Beasley
English | 2005-11-25 | ISBN: 0340807253 | 490 pages | PDF | 12.7 mb
This highly illustrated volume provides step-by-step guidance to the performance of endoscopic techniques in infants and children. The text is well structured throughout, with all operative chapters written according to a standard template for authority and consistency, and to ensure that the procedures described can be followed easily by the trainee as well as experienced surgeon.
In addition to the explanatory text, procedures are depicted through a series of high-quality black and white surgical line diagrams supplemented with clinical photographs where appropriate. Potential pitfalls and problems, and their solutions, are an important feature of this book, and complications are highlighted throughout. As well as describing established procedures, the book also refers to experimental, but potentially significant, procedures in relevant parts of each chapter. Where more than one established procedure exists for a condition, each is described separately and their relevant advantages detailed to help the reader to make an informed and appropriate choice.
The first volume devoted to this important topic, it will be essential reading for trainee and qualified pediatric surgeons undertaking endoscopy and/or endoscopic surgery for thoracic, gastrointestinal, general abdominal, urological and other conditions in infants and children, and a useful reference for adult surgeons with some degree of pediatric practice.
- Ebooks list page : 21751
- 2014-04-22Operative Endoscopy and Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children [Repost]
- 2010-10-26Operative Endoscopy and Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children (Hodder Arnold Publication)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children
- 2013-04-01Endoscopic Surgery in Infants and Children
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Operative Manual of Endoscopic Surgery 2 - Removed
- 2019-01-31Endoscopic Oncology Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Cancer Management - Removed
- 2019-01-11Endoscopic Oncology Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Cancer Management
- 2019-01-10Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery REI Reproductive, Endocrinology and Infertility
- 2018-12-20Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery REI Reproductive, Endocrinology and Infertility
- 2018-11-06Operative Approaches in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
- 2018-06-14Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery REI Reproductive, Endocrinology and Infertility
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Endoscopic Surgery of the Paranasal Sinuses and Anterior Skull Base
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Pediatric Airway Surgery: Management of Laryngotracheal Stenosis in Infants and Children - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Second edition (Rob & Smith's Operative Surgery Series)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Operative Approaches in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Operative Techniques in Foot and Ankle Surgery (Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery) - Removed
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Operative Approaches in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (Thieme Classics)
- 2017-03-2203461-[Upload 2017]-Endoscopic Oncology - G.I. Endoscopy and Cancer Management - D. Fagel, et al., (...
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Operative Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Second edition (Rob & Smith's Operative Surgery Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.