Posted on 2014-06-13, updated at 2016-12-28. By anonymous.
1991 | pages: 231 | ISBN: 0521400961, 0521060214 | PDF | 4,8 mb
This book is concerned with the theory of unbounded derivations in C*-algebras, a subject whose study was motivated by questions in quantum physics and statistical mechanics, and to which the author has made considerable contributions. This is an active area of research, and one of the most ambitious aims of the theory is to develop quantum statistical mechanics within the framework of C*-theory. The presentation concentrates on topics involving quantum statistical mechanics and differentiations on manifolds. One of the goals is to formulate the absence theorem of phase transitions in its most general form within the C* setting. For the first time, the author globally constructs, within that setting, derivations for a fairly wide class of interacting models, and presents a new axiomatic treatment of the construction of time evolutions and KMS states.
- Ebooks list page : 27623
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Operator Algebras in Dynamical Systems (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2016-12-28Operator Algebras in Dynamical Systems
- 2014-06-15Operator Algebras in Dynamical Systems
- 2010-07-21Operator Algebras in Dynamical Systems (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications 41)
- 2012-03-11Entropy in Dynamical Systems By Tomasz Downarowicz
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Dynamical Entropy in Operator Algebras (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Invitation To C*-Algebras And Topological Dynamics (World Scientific Advanced Series in Dynamical Systems, Vol 3) (Series in Automation)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Linearization Models for Complex Dynamical Systems: Topics in Univalent Functions, Functional Equations and Semigroup Theory (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- 2014-05-02Dynamical Systems Method for Solving Nonlinear Operator Equations, Volume 208 (repost)
- 2013-01-06Dynamical Systems Method for Solving Nonlinear Operator Equations (repost)
- 2011-09-28Dynamical Systems Method for Solving Nonlinear Operator Equations, Volume 208
- 2011-03-01Dynamical Systems Method for Solving Nonlinear Operator Equations
- 2019-08-27Applied Non-Linear Dynamical Systems
- 2019-08-23Analysis and Control of Complex Dynamical Systems Robust Bifurcation, Dynamic Attractors, and Net...
- 2019-08-13Discrete Time and Discrete Space Dynamical Systems
- 2019-06-28Model Abstraction in Dynamical Systems Application to Mobile Robot Control
- 2019-06-28Control Reconfiguration of Dynamical Systems Linear Approaches and Structural Tests
- 2019-06-25Chaos An Introduction to Dynamical Systems
- 2019-06-25Lectures on Dynamical Systems, Structural Stability and Their Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.