Posted on 2019-05-06, by nokia241186.
Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine by Charles L. Martin
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1840761180 | 512 pages | PDF | 32,8 MB
The softcover edition of this comprehensive, superbly illustrated textbook contains key updates to the text and references, reflecting the main developments in science and in practice since first publication.
It is aimed squarely at veterinarians in practice and training interested in all types of ophthalmic diseases and disorders. Species coverage is mainly dog and cat with additional material on the horse and the cow.
Following an outline of the basic elements of ophthalmic science relevant to study and practice, the author provides a detailed description and discussion of each condition including etiology, clinical signs, diagnosis, prognosis, and therapy, plus a chapter on problem-oriented ophthalmology. Dr. Martin has filled an important gap in veterinary ophthalmic literature and has created a valuable resource, focusing throughout on the clinical needs of the practitioner and the student.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40436
- 2019-03-25Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2019-03-23Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine
- 2019-03-20Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2019-03-17Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2019-03-06Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine, Second Edition
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine
- 2013-10-01Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine
- 2012-06-14Workforce Needs in Veterinary Medicine
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Healing the Herds: Disease, Livestock Economies, and the Globalization of Veterinary Medicine (Ecology & History)
- 2014-03-09Healing the Herds: Disease, Livestock Economies, and the Globalization of Veterinary Medicine [Repost]
- 2011-02-07Healing the Herds: Disease, Livestock Economies, and the Globalization of Veterinary Medicine (Ecology & History)
- 2019-06-27Complementary and Alternative Veterinary Medicine Considered: An Appraisal
- 2019-01-28Molecular Farming of Plants and Animals for Human and Veterinary Medicine
- 2018-11-15Biofilms and Veterinary Medicine (Springer Series on Biofilms)
- 2018-10-02Opportunities in Veterinary Medicine Careers
- 2018-08-12Prospects of Plant-Based Vaccines in Veterinary Medicine
- 2018-07-21Opportunities in Veterinary Medicine Careers
- 2018-06-18Heat Shock Proteins in Veterinary Medicine and Sciences
- 2018-06-03Leaders of the Pack Women and the Future of Veterinary Medicine
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.