Posted on 2014-05-04, by Bo0mB0om.
Options Math for Traders
English | 272 pages | ISBN-10: 1118164377 | MOBI | 2.78 MB
A practical guide to the math behind options and how that knowledge can improve your trading performance
No book on options can guarantee success, but if a trader understands and utilizes option math effectively, good things are going to happen.
The idea behind Options Math for Traders + Website is to help retail option traders understand some of the basic tenants and enduring relationships of options, and option math, that professional and institutional traders rely on every day. This book skillfully highlights those strategies that are inherently superior from an option math point of view and explains what drives that superiority while also examining why some strategies are inherently inferior.
The material is explained without complex equations or technical jargon. The goal is to give you a solid conceptual foundation of options behavior so you can make more informed decisions when choosing an option strategy for your market outlook. Topics covered include the volatility premium, because over time, options will cost more than they are ultimately worth; skew, wherein far out of the money put options may seem cheap from an absolute term, but are very expensive in relative terms; and the acceleration in option price erosion. The book also has a companion Website, which includes links to those sites that can scan for the best strategies discussed in the book.
Explains, in a non-technical manner, the mathematical properties of options so that traders can better select the right options strategy for their market outlook
Companion Website contains timely tools that allow you to continue to learn in a hands-on fashion long after closing the book
Written by top options expert Scott Nations
Most independent traders have an imperfect understanding of the math behind options pricing. With Options Math for Traders + Website as your guide, you'll gain valuable lessons in this area and discover how this information can improve your trading performance.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 26631
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Options Math for Traders, Website: How To Pick the Best Option Strategies for Your Market Outlook
- 2014-04-20Options Math for Traders, Website: How To Pick the Best Option Strategies for Your Market Outlook
- 2019-06-04Maering Options Effective and Profitable Strategies for Traders
- 2019-02-04OPTIONS TRADING SIMPLIFIED 16 KEY STRATEGIES FOR TRADERS TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Udemy - Options Trading Simplified: 16 Key Strategies For Traders!
- 2017-11-04[PDF] STOCK OPTIONS TRADING: 16 Essential Strategies For Traders!
- 2017-06-25Ebooks For Traders Stocks Forex Futures Options
- 2017-06-25Ebooks for Traders Stocks Forex Futures Options
- 2017-05-15Ebooks For Traders Stocks Forex Futures Options
- 2017-04-09Ebooks for Traders Stocks Forex Futures Options
- 2014-04-22Option Greeks for Traders : Part I : Delta, Vega & Theta (Volcube Advanced Options Trading Guides)
- 2012-01-09Brown Paper School book: Math for Smarty Pants - Marilyn Burns
- 2011-12-22Brown Paper School book: Math for Smarty Pants - Marilyn Burns
- 2011-12-12Brown Paper School book: Math for Smarty Pants - Marilyn Burns
- 2011-12-10Brown Paper School book: Math for Smarty Pants - Marilyn Burns
- 2011-12-07Brown Paper School book: Math for Smarty Pants - Marilyn Burns
- 2011-10-09Brown Paper School book: Math for Smarty Pants free ebook download
- 2011-10-02Business Math For Dummies free ebook download - Removed
- 2010-12-04Kevin Kraus - Advanced Options Trading: Approaches, Tools, and Techniques for Traders
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.