Posted on 2017-10-25, by manhneovn.
Organisational Anatomy : A Manager's Guide to a Healthy Organisation
by Oleg Konovalov
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1443888850 | 177 Pages | PDF | 1.37 MB
This book offers a discussion of a new management concept, "Organisational Anatomy", which views organisational processes and functions from a biological perspective.
This book offers a discussion of a new management concept, "Organisational Anatomy", which views organisational processes and functions from a biological perspective. This approach naturally explains the ongoing internal and external ganisational processes and optimum configuration of different organisations. Organisations are live creatures which are breathing, functioning, moving and developing inside their specific environments. Biological examples offer a useful way of making sense of complex ideas, because they can be related to everyday existence. As such, this allows the reader to intuitively understand the organisations where they work and with which they interact.
By classifying different types of organisations and looking at their biological functions, Organisational Anatomy links existing theories and discusses five archetypes of organisations, namely producers, knowledge-dependent, location-dependent, donor-dependent and state-affiliated organisations. By looking into their specific features, the characteristics of organisations of different ages and levels of maturity, the access and utilisation of resources, and the development of productive external relations, this book allows insights into the role of each function in achieving superior business performance. The Organisational Anatomy approach allows the development of a holistic picture, and will allow businesses to achieve higher performance and recognise problems and difficulties by considering organisational pathologies and diseases.
- Ebooks list page : 32757
- 2017-03-25Organisational Anatomy A Manager's Guide to a Healthy Organisation
- 2019-09-12A MANAGER'S GUIDE Work Responsibilities and Psychology
- 2019-03-11Play to Your Team's Strengths The Manager's Guide to Boosting Innovation, Productivity, and Profi
- 2019-03-05Play to Your Team's Strengths The Manager's Guide to Boosting Innovation, Productivity, and Profi...
- 2019-02-21Energy Management in Business: The Manager's Guide to Maximising and Sustaining Energy Reduction
- 2019-01-31A Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Manager's Guide to Performance Reviews
- 2019-01-30A Manager's Guide to the Design and Conduct of Clinical Trials, Second Edition
- 2019-01-11A Manager's Guide to Virtual Teams - Removed
- 2018-12-12Classic Human Anatomy The Artist's Guide to Form, Function, and Movement
- 2018-11-22A Manager's Guide to Improving Workplace Performance
- 2018-11-21A Manager's Guide to Data Warehousin
- 2018-10-15Managing Motivation A Manager's Guide to Diagnosing and Improving Motivation
- 2018-10-07Human Anatomy The Definitive Visual Guide
- 2018-09-22The Manager's Guide to Simple, Strategic, Service-Oriented Business Continuity
- 2018-08-26Managing Motivation A Manager's Guide to Diagnosing and Improving Motivation
- 2018-06-26Finding, Hiring, and Keeping Peak Performers Every Manager's Guide
- 2018-05-10An Engineering Manager's Guide to Design Patterns
- 2018-05-10Managing to Change the World The Nonprofit Manager's Guide to Getting Results
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.