Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-12-22. By anonymous.
English | 2009 | ISBN: 0073381233 | 672 pages | PDF | 19,3 MB
Delivering what weâ€™ve come to expect from this author team, McShane/Von Glinow 5e helps everyone make sense of OB, and provides the conceptual tools to work more effectively in the workplace.
In their new Fifth Edition, McShane and Von Glinow continue the trailblazing innovations that made previous editions of Organizational Behavior recognized and adopted by the new generation of organizational behavior (OB) instructors.
McShane and Von Glinow 5e is acclaimed for:
Readability, presentation of current knowledge
Strong International/Global orientation
Contemporary Theory Foundation (without the jargon)
Active Learning and Critical Thinking Support
Textbookâ€™s philosophy-OB knowledge is for everyone, not just traditional managers.
Reality is that everyone: sales representatives, production employees, physicians â€“ needs OB knowledge to successfully thrive in and around organizations. The authorsâ€™ ability to engage students by introducing cutting edge OB topics while providing relevancy to OB concepts through the â€˜linking theory with realityâ€™ approach, is the reason OB 5e remains unparalleled in itâ€™s ability to engage students. Hundreds of fascinating real-life stories captured from around the world, â€˜Linking Theory with Realityâ€™, remains one of the textâ€™s key, hearty features. The first to bring OB cutting edge topics, OB 5e continues introducing students to the present and future context of emerging workplace realities: social networks and virtual teams replacing committee meetings, knowledge replacing infrastructure, values and self-leadership replacing command-and-control management; companies looking for employees with emotional intelligence and team competencies, not just technical smarts. Diversity and globalization have become challenges as well as competitive opportunities for organizations. Coworkers arenâ€™t just down the hall; theyâ€™re at the other end of an Internet connection located around the world, and much, much, more.
- Ebooks list page : 24237
- 2014-03-27Organizational Behavior (7th Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-01-06Organizational Behavior, 4th edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-01-05Understanding and Managing Organizational Behavior, 6th Edition (repost)
- 2014-01-02Organizational Behavior, 13th Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-10-13Steel Structures: Design and Behavior, 5th edition (repost)
- 2013-03-10International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior, 5th edition
- 2013-01-15Organizational Behavior (7th Edition) (Repost)
- 2012-10-04Steel Structures: Design and Behavior (5th Edition) (repost)
- 2012-09-11Understanding and Managing Organizational Behavior (6th Edition) (repost)
- 2012-05-01Organizational Behavior, 4th edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-03-03Organizational Behavior, 13 edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-11Organizational Behavior, 5th edition
- 2011-11-02Organizational Behavior, 13th Edition (Repost)
- 2011-09-14Organizational Behavior, 12 edition (Repost)
- 2011-06-22Understanding and Managing Organizational Behavior (5th Edition)
- 2011-06-12Understanding and Managing Organizational Behavior (5th Edition)
- 2013-05-07Chemical and Physical Behavior of Human Hair (5th edition) [Repost]
- 2012-10-16Contemporary Behavior Therapy, 5th edition (repost) - Removed
- 2012-10-10Behavior Modification: Principles and Procedures, 5th Edition (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.