Posted on 2012-01-06. By anonymous.
The Guilford Press; 1 edition | November 22, 2004 | ISBN-10: 1593851030 | 540 pages | PDF | 2.7 Mb
Until now, evolutionary psychologists have focused largely on understanding adult behavior, giving little sustained attention to childhood. Developmental psychologists, for their part, have been wary of the perceived genetic determinism of evolutionary thinking. This important volume brings together an array of prominent developmental scientists whose work is explicitly driven by evolutionary concerns. Presenting sophisticated new models for understanding gene-environment interactions, the authors demonstrate how evolutionary knowledge can enhance our understanding of key aspects of cognitive, social, and personality development. Tightly edited chapters examine how different developmental mechanisms have evolved and what role they play in children's functioning and their adaptation to adult life. Essential topics covered include parent-child relationships, aggression, puberty, infant perception and cognition, memory, language, and more.
- Ebooks list page : 16816
- 2012-03-13Evolution and the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Social Cognition By Joseph P. Forgas, Martie G. Haselton, William von Hippel
- 2012-01-08Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2011-09-17Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2011-07-27Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Child Development
- 2012-03-12Evolution and the Social Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and Social Cognition
- 2009-02-14Origins of the Social Mind: Evolutionary and Developmental Views
- 2018-11-28The Adapted Mind Evolutionary Psychology and the Generation of Culture
- 2011-01-07The Adapted Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and the Generation of Culture (repost)
- 2009-09-13The Adapted Mind: Evolutionary Psychology and the Generation of Culture
- 2014-05-31Portable Communities: The Social Dynamics of Online and Mobile Connectedness (repost)
- 2014-02-26The Cinematic Mirror for Psychology and Life Coaching [Repost]
- 2012-09-26The Emergence of Somatic Psychology and Bodymind Therapy (repost)
- 2012-08-30Gis For The Social Sciences: Coding, Mapping, and Spatial Analysi (repost)
- 2012-04-22The Embodied Mind Cognitive Science and Human Experience (Repost)
- 2011-11-28The Social Dynamics of Information and Communication Technology (Repost)
- 2011-10-14The Emergence of Somatic Psychology and Bodymind Therapy [Repost] - Removed
- 2010-11-02The Cinematic Mirror for Psychology and Life Coaching (repost)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] IVF Children: The First Generation: Assisted Reproduction and Child Development
- 2014-01-05IVF Children: The First Generation: Assisted Reproduction and Child Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.