Posted on 2018-12-11, updated at 2018-12-14, by elegance.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 13 | 233 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Outlier Detection in Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Analysis and Statistics using PYTHON,R and SAS
Welcome to the course " Outlier Detection Techniques ".
Are you Data Scientist or Analyst or maybe you are interested in fraud detection for credit cards, insurance or health care, intrusion detection for cyber-security, or military surveillance for enemy activities?
Welcome to Outlier Detection Techniques, a course designed to teach you not only how to recognise various techniques but also how to implement them correctly. No matter what you need outlier detection for, this course brings you both theoretical and practical knowledge, starting with basic and advancing to more complex algorithms. You can even hone your programming skills because all algorithms you'll learn have implementation in PYTHON, R and SAS.
So what do you need to know before you get started? In short, not much! This course is perfect even for those with no knowledge of statistics and linear algebra.
Why wait? Start learning today! Because Everyone, who deals with the data, needs to know "Outlier Detection Techniques"!
The process of identifying outliers has many names in Data Mining and Machine learning such as outlier mining, outlier modeling, novelty detection or anomaly detection. Outlier detection algorithms are useful in areas such as: Data Mining, Machine Learning, Data Science, Pattern Recognition, Data Cleansing, Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, and Statistics.
I will present you on the one hand, very popular algorithms used in industry, but on the other hand, i will introduce you also new and advanced methods developed in recent years, coming from Data Mining.
You will learn algorithms for detection outliers in Univariate space, in Low-dimensional space and also learn innovative algorithm for detection outliers in High-dimensional space.
I am convinced that only those who are familiar with the details of the methodology and know all the stages of the calculation, can understand it in depth. So, in my teaching method, I put a stronger emphasis on understanding the material, and less on programming. However, anyone who interested in programming, I developed all algorithms in R , Python and SAS, so you can download and run them.
List of Algorithms:
1. Three Sigma Rule ( Statistics , R + Python + SAS programming languages)
2. MAD ( Statistics , R + Python + SAS programming languages )
3. Boxplot Rule ( Statistics , R + Python + SAS programming languages )
4. Adjusted Boxplot Rule ( Statistics , R + Python + SAS programming languages )
Low-dimensional Space :
5. Mahalanobis Rule ( Statistics , R + Python + SAS programming languages )
6. LOF - Local Outlier Factor ( Data Mining , R + Python + SAS programming languages)
7. ABOD - Angle-Based Outlier Detection ( Data Mining , R + Python + SAS programming languages)
I sincerely hope you will enjoy the course.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 38073
- 2018-12-14Outlier Detection Algorithms in Data Mining and Data Science
- 2018-12-11Outlier Detection Algorithms in Data Mining and Data Science
- 2018-11-06Machine Learning Algorithms: A reference guide to popular algorithms for data science and machine learning 1 (MOBI)
- 2014-05-27"Outlier Detection for Temporal Data" by Manish Gupta, Jing Gao, Charu Aggarwa, Jiawei Han
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Algorithms for Data Science
- 2017-12-05Algorithms for Data Science
- 2017-11-14Algorithms for Data Science
- 2017-10-06Algorithms for Data Science
- 2017-03-24Algorithms for Data Science
- 2011-10-21Thesis Title: Fire Detection Algorithms Using Multimodal Signal and Image Analysis - Removed
- 2010-01-30Robust Regression and Outlier Detection (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Algorithms in Modern Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Algorithms in Modern Mathematics and Computer Science: Proceedings, Urgench, Uzbek SSR September 16-22, 1979 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Algorithms in Modern Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2012-01-19Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions - Committee On Assessment Of Impediments To Interagency Cooperation On Space And Earth Science Missions
- 2011-08-22Assessment of Impediments to Interagency Collaboration on Space and Earth Science Missions
- 2011-03-23Algorithms in Modern Mathematics and Computer Science
- 2010-09-29Introduction to Algorithms (MIT Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- 2019-02-27Outlier Detection Techniques and Applications A Data Mining Perspective
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.