Author: Charles Reynolds, David Brent, David Kupfer, David Lewis, Michael Thase, Michael Travis, Michelle S. Horner
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Posted on 2011-06-28, by sharebookfree.
Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
Charles Reynolds, David Brent, David Kupfer, David Lewis, Michael Thase, Michael Travis, Michelle S. Horner | Oxford University Press, USA | 2011-08-28 | 1260 pages | English | CHM
Written by leading American practitioners, the Oxford American Handbooks in Medicine each offer a pocket-sized overview of an entire specialty, featuring instant access to guidance on the conditions that are most likely to be encountered. Precise and prescriptive, the handbooks offer up-to-date advice on examination, investigations, common procedures, and in-patient care. These books will be invaluable resources for residents and students, as well as a useful reference for practitioners.
The Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry is a flexi-covered, pocket clinical book, providing practical guidance in quick reference, note form. The series' reputation is built on including the best clinical information, complemented by hints, tips and advice from the authors. Thin and light, it uses concise, bulleted text, quick reference tabs, four-color presentation, and bookmark ribbons to help provide fast answers on the ward. This new handbook is ideal for students, residents and anyone wanting a succinct, comprehensive, and affordable volume in the proven format of the Oxford Handbook Series.
Why choose the Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry?
The Handbook uses a unique flexicover design that's durable and practical. Compact, light, and fits in your pocket! Also has quick reference tabs, four-color presentation, and bookmark ribbons to help provide fast answers.
The interior layout....
The Handbook is a quick reference in a small, innovative package. With one to two topics per page, it provides easy access and the emergency sections are in red to stand out. Icons throughout aid quick reference.
The Handbook succinctly covers all the essential topics in a one or two-page spread format with colored headings that break up the text and provide a logical structure for readers of all levels. Common clinical questions are answered clearly and extensively.
Oxford University Press is known around the world for excellence, tradition, and innovation. These handbooks are among the best selling in the world.
You get an extremely useful tool at a great value!
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12051
- 2014-05-11Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry [Repost]
- 2013-08-31Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
- 2013-08-29Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry (repost)
- 2011-12-07Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry (Repost)
- 2010-09-26Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
- 2009-09-15Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
- 2012-01-10Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology
- 2012-01-09Oxford American Handbook of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Oxford American Handbooks) - Adam S Cheifetz
- 2011-11-30Oxford American Handbook of Sports Medicine (Oxford American Handbooks of Medicine (Quality Paperback))
- 2011-11-26Oxford American Handbook of Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Oxford American Handbooks) - Adam S Cheifetz
- 2011-08-31Oxford American Handbook of Geriatric Medicine
- 2011-08-31Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine
- 2011-08-30Oxford American Handbook of Sports Medicine
- 2011-08-24Oxford American Handbook of Sports Medicine
- 2011-08-07"Oxford American Handbook of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation" (Repost)
- 2011-08-01Oxford American Handbook of Neurology
- 2011-07-04Oxford American Handbook of Cardiology
- 2011-06-30Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
- 2011-06-30Oxford American Handbook of Anesthesiology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.