Posted on 2007-07-21. By anonymous.
Oxford Handbook of Dialysis (Oxford Handbooks)
By Jeremy Levy, Julie Morgan, Edwina Brown,
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Number Of Pages: 934
Publication Date: 2004-12-07
Sales Rank: 717467
ISBN / ASIN: 0198529546
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press, USA
Studio: Oxford University Press, USA
Average Rating: 4
This thoroughly revised handbook is a compact but clear and comprehensive guide to all aspects of dialysis, from preparing patients for dialysis, details of both haemo- and peritoneal dialysis, to continuous haemofiltration techniques and complications of end stage renal disease. The book is aimed primarily at trainee nephrologists and renal nurses, but will be of relevance, use and interest to all other health care workers involved with patients with end stage renal disease such as pharmacists, dieticians, intensivists, and keen medical students. In this new edition, all sections have been completely updated and there are new sections on haemodiafiltration, new intradialytic monitoring techniques, new PD fluids, trials in haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, travel on dialysis, integrated care, role of predialysis nurses, supportive care, care of dying patients, pain control in ESRF, newer drugs such as darbepoietin, new vitamin D analogues, new anticoagulants and phosphate binders. The book is patient centred and practical, and therefore a useful guide when managing patients with end stage renal failure.
A must buy for the dialysis room
This book is a handy primer on dialysis written in simple language and useful for the novice as well as containing nuggets of information useful for the practising renal physician. The book is quite comprehensive as it covers almost all the aspects of dialysis and has good charts for summary of various aspects of dialysis. In short it is a valuable book, an essential aid in the dialysis room and well worth the money spent.
- Ebooks list page : 1130
- 2011-12-25Oxford Handbook of Dialysis (Oxford Handbooks) second edition - Jeremy Levy
- 2011-12-18Oxford Handbook of Dialysis (Oxford Handbooks) second edition - Jeremy Levy
- 2011-12-17Oxford Handbook of Dialysis (Oxford Handbooks) second edition - Jeremy Levy
- 2011-12-16Oxford Handbook of Dialysis (Oxford Handbooks) second edition - Jeremy Levy
- 2011-06-02Oxford Handbook of Dialysis (Oxford Handbooks) second edition
- 2012-02-04The Oxford Handbook of Business History (Oxford Handbooks in Business & Management) - Geoffrey Jones, Jonathan Zeitlin
- 2012-01-27The Oxford Handbook of the History of Mathematics (Oxford Handbooks) free ebook download - Removed
- 2012-01-19The Oxford Handbook of Early Christian Studies (Oxford Handbooks in Religion and Theology) - David Hunter
- 2012-01-12Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine (Oxford Handbooks Series) - Michael Eddleston - Removed
- 2012-01-12The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Institutional Analysis (Oxford Handbooks) - Colin Crouch - Removed
- 2012-01-10The Oxford Handbook of Epistemology (Oxford Handbooks) - Paul K. Moser - Removed
- 2012-01-10Oxford Handbook of Practical Drug Therapy (Oxford Handbooks) - Duncan Richards
- 2012-01-10Oxford Handbook of Palliative Care (Oxford Handbooks) - Max Watson
- 2012-01-10Oxford Handbook of Medical Sciences (Oxford Handbooks Series) - Simon Cross, Ian Megson, David Meredith
- 2012-01-09The Oxford Handbook of Epistemology (Oxford Handbooks) - Paul K. Moser
- 2012-01-06Oxford Handbook of General Practice: With Emergencies in Primary Care (Oxford Handbooks) second edition - Chantal Simon - Removed
- 2012-01-06Oxford Handbook of Genitourinary Medicine, HIV, and AIDS (Oxford Handbooks Series) - Richard Pattman (Editor), Michael Snow (Editor), Pauline Handy (Editor) - Removed
- 2012-01-04The Oxford Handbook of Epistemology (Oxford Handbooks) - Paul K. Moser
- 2012-01-04Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine (Oxford Handbooks Series) - Michael Eddleston - Removed
- 2011-12-31The Oxford Handbook of Byzantine Studies (Oxford Handbooks) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.