Posted on 2014-01-24. By anonymous.
Published: 2005-09-30 | ISBN: 076458958X | PDF | 408 pages | 30.8 MB
If the fact that PCs are everywhere still hasn't made you feel warm and fuzzy when you use one, you're not alone. They may be transforming how we all live, work, get our cars repaired, and balance checkbooks, but they're not exactly intuitive.
Now you can take charge of these useful but perplexing creatures, and turn them into the productive citizens you know they can be. What's exactly is a motherboard? Is virtual memory real memory? Once you learn the fundamentals, it's gets much less complicated. So jump right into this all-new 10th Edition of the bestselling PCs For Dummies, and you'll quickly start getting the basics in plain English. Far and away the most popular and bestselling reference for beginning PC users, this friendly guide will explain how to:
Understand how a computer works, including the basics of I/O, processing, software, and storage
Unpack it, set it up, and plug in all the gizmos
Kick around on the desktop and fire up the printer
Open up the console and poke around the insides
Mind your monitor, mouse, modem, memory, and more
And that's just the first half. In his cheerful and irreverent style, bestselling author Dan Gookin builds on the basics and really revs things up. You'll learn how to network computers, map drives, set up a firewall, and tackle the trendy stuff like wireless networking, playing games, burning CDs, and searching the Web. Along the way, you'll quickly appreciate why there's been nine previous bestselling editions of this book. It's funny, fun, and practical! Keep PCs for Dummies on hand and you'll learn:
Ten common beginner's mistakes
Ten tips from a PC guru
Step-by-step instructions on managing information
Up-to-date guidance on connecting to and using the Internet
Updates on the latest in hardware and software
Ten things worth buying for your PC
Beginners or seasoned users, show your PC who's boss with PCs for Dummies 10th Edition. It's the fun and easy way to get started!
upload, share and manage your files for free.
- Ebooks list page : 24851
- 2014-01-24Upgrading and Fixing PCs For Dummies (7th edition) - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02iPod and iTunes For Dummies, 10th Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Networking For Dummies, 10th Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-05-10Networking For Dummies, 10th Edition
- 2014-05-10iPod and iTunes For Dummies, 10th Edition
- 2014-01-28PCs All-in-One For Dummies, 6th edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-23Networking For Dummies, 10th Edition
- 2013-12-23iPod and iTunes For Dummies, 10th Edition
- 2013-07-16iPod and iTunes For Dummies, 10th Edition
- 2013-07-16Networking For Dummies, 10th Edition
- 2014-01-31Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-31MacBook For Dummies, 4th Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-31Macs For Dummies, 11th edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-29iPhone For Dummies (2nd edition) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-29Facebook For Dummies (2nd edition) - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-29Blogging For Dummies, 4th Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-28Kindle Fire HD For Dummies, 2nd edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-28iPhone 5 For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd edition - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-27IPhone 5 All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd edition - eazydoc.com
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.