Posted on 2017-11-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pamela Redmond Satran | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1401324142 | ISBN13: 9781401324148 |
Description: Featuring advice, wisdom, and observations from an array of prominent and beloved women, 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30 is an essential guide (and perfect gift) for women on the brink of thirty and for those who are already there! Fifteen years ago, Glamour published a list of distinctive yet universally true must-haves and must-knows for women on the cusp of and beyond the age of thirty titled, "30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30." It became a phenomenon. Originally penned by Glamour columnist Pamela Redmond Satran, The List found a second life when women began to forward it to one another online, millions of times. It became a viral sensation, misattributed to everyone from Maya Angelou to Hillary Clinton but there's only one original list, and it stands the test of time. Quirky and profound, The List defines the absolute must-haves (#11: "A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra") and must-knows (#1: "How to fall in love without losing yourself") for grown-up female happiness. Now, Glamour magazine has gathered together its editors and an incredible group of notable women to expand on each of the items on The List in wise, thoughtful, and intimate essays. Kathy Griffin meditates on knowing when to try harder and when to walk away. Lisa Ling explores the idea that your childhood may not have been perfect, but it's over, and Lauren Conrad shares what she has learned about what she would and wouldn't do for money or love. Other personal insights come from Maya Angelou, Rachel Zoe, Taylor Swift, Katie Couric, Portia de Rossi, Kelly Corrigan, ZZ Packer, Bobbi Brown, Padma Lakshmi, Angie Harmon, and many more. Along with essays based on The List, writers share their feelings about what the milestone of turning thirty meant to them. 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30 is the one book women of all ages will turn to for timely and timeless wisdom.
30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33927
- 2017-11-30[PDF] 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30
- 2017-12-21[PDF] 100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know: Engagement Chicken and 99 Other Fabulous Dishes to Get You Everything You Want in Life
- 2017-12-06[PDF] 50 Things Every Guy Should Know How to Do: Celebrity and Expert Advice on Living Large
- 2017-12-17[PDF] 100 Things Every Artist Should Know: Tips, Tricks & Essential Concepts
- 2012-05-18What Every Engineer Should Know About Developing Real-Time Embedded Products
- 2018-01-01[PDF] In Sickness and in Health: What Every Man Should Know About the Woman He Loves
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Being The Other Woman: Who we are, what every woman should know and how to avoid us
- 2017-12-08[PDF] 101 Things Every Kid Should Do Growing Up
- 2017-11-27[PDF] 501 Time-Saving Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 2017-11-25[PDF] 100 Places Every Woman Should Go
- 2017-10-28[PDF] 75 Masterpieces Every Christian Should Know: The Fascinating Stories behind Great Works of Art, Literature, Music, and Film
- 2017-10-27[PDF] From Java to Ruby: Things Every Manager Should Know (Pragmatic Programmers)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Sex Signs: Every Woman's Astrological and Psychological Guide to Love, Men, Sex, Anger, and Personal Power
- 2017-03-11What Every Woman Should Know about Cervical Cancer Revised and Updated, 2 edition - Removed
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Sex Signs: Every Woman's Astrological and Psychological Guide to Love, Men, Sex, Anger, and Personal Power
- 2014-06-07Being The Other Woman: Who we are, what every woman should know and how to avoid us
- 2014-05-31He's a Stud, She's a Slut, and 49 Other Double Standards Every Woman Should Know (Audiobook)
- 2014-05-28He's a Stud, She's a Slut, and 49 Other Double Standards Every Woman Should Know (Audiobook)
- 2014-03-22In Sickness and in Health: What Every Man Should Know About the Woman He Loves (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.