Posted on 2017-11-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael Beech | Category: Photography | Language: English | Page: 71 | ISBN: B01543SYUU |
Description: Do you want to make 3D photos using your phone, tablet or camera? Do you want to learn, right now, how to make stunning 3D pictures quickly and effortlessly? If so, 3D Photography Made Easy was written with you in mind. Do you want to make your 3Dâ€™s more exciting and easier to view? Maybe you have done some 3D photography, but have questions. Whether you are just beginning, or you know about 3D and just need help, the answers you are here and in the incredible 3D Photography Glossary included for free. There are certain simple tricks you can quickly learn to vastly improve your images. You will quickly learn how to make 3Dâ€™s that will make your friends say, â€œWow!â€ and â€œHow did you do that?â€ I'll get you started fast, but I donâ€™t skip steps. So, weâ€™ll start together at the very beginning and proceed to the end, covering every step. I never just tell you what to do, I always tell you why. If you already have 3D experience, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the wealth of tips, new techniques and creative ideas that you will find here to carry you to new heights of productivity and quality. So, Grasshopper, come with me to first learn the essentials that every 3D photographer should know for a solid start in creating good 3D images. Then, in no time at all, youâ€™ll be making magnificent, high quality stereos. Table of Contents: To Begin Some Things You Will Need Taking Your First 3D Processing the 3D Image Viewing Stereograms Setting the Stereo Window How to Use the Glossary Get Your Free Book 3D Photography Glossary A bit about me I have an extensive background in photography and 16 years in 3D photography. During that time I have written dozens of manuals, including 5 books on how to make outstanding, contest winning 3D images. I truly believe you will be thrilled with what you learn from my books. Teaching photography, particularly 3D photography, is a passion for me and I have devoted countless hours to working with those who wish to learn the subject. What others say: â€œThank you very much for this tutorial. While I â€œknewâ€ some of it, your procedure makes thing[s] a whole lot clearer, ordered, and will probably end up making my alignments a lot better and â€œpainâ€ free.â€ Chuck Isdale You are offering new stereographers a wonderful helping hand. I have just read your first chapter and it is a clear explanation.â€ Peter Blyth I want to thank you for your excellent tutorials on alignment using SPM . . . Your tutorial makes it possible to harness the wonderful tools it provides . . . I am anxious to learn more and you are an excellent teacher. I feel now that I can make my images do exactly what I want. Thanks again for this excellent tutorial.â€ Dale Smith I'm back. I found your Digital 3D Stereo Guide so well written and so informative I had to come back for more.â€ Best regards, Barry ~~+~~ I know the exact steps required to get you up to speed fast. The information here is presented in a cut-to-the-chase, no bull, right-to-the-point manner. I describe things clearly, concisely and without any formulas or obscure diagrams. Techno-speak is not spoken here. Just to be clear, you will be using a computer to "convert" the pictures you take into 3D images that you and your friends can enjoy. The software you need is free and simple to operate, but it is a necessary part of the process. If you'll trust me, read on and I think you will see that itâ€™s pretty easy. Plus, I have another book, more advanced, that I think is so important for you to read, I intend to give it to you for free. As another bonus, you will have access to many tips, secrets, and more on my website. Letâ€™s go make some amazing3Dâ€™s! Mike Beech
3D Photography Made Easy: How to Make 3D Photos with Your Phone, Tablet or Digital Camera.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33343
- 2018-11-10Smartphone Photography for Instagram Success Capturing Stunning Lifestyle Photos With Your Phone
- 2018-10-28Smartphone Photography for Instagram Success Capturing Stunning Lifestyle Photos With Your Phone
- 2018-10-27Smartphone Photography for Instagram Success Capturing Stunning Lifestyle Photos With Your Phone
- 2018-09-25Smartphone Photography for Instagram Success Capturing Stunning Lifestyle Photos With Your Phone
- 2018-09-24Smartphone Photography for Instagram Success Capturing Stunning Lifestyle Photos With Your Phone
- 2018-08-14Smartphone Photography for Instagram Success Capturing Stunning Lifestyle Photos With Your Phone
- 2011-10-12Accent Reduction Made Easy: Secrets to speaking Standard American English
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Green Screen Glamour Photography Made Easy: How to Create Beautiful Composite Glamour Images Using Green Screen Technology With DVD & Software
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Photography made easy: How to master your camera and take stunning pictures. Explained like you're five.
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Newborn Photography Made Easy
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Portrait Photography Made Easy: Take Your Photography Skills To A New Level
- 2018-10-12Connecting with the Angels Made Easy How to See, Hear and Feel Your Angels
- 2017-11-10[PDF] How To Make A Living With Your Writing: Books, Blogging and More
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Forex Trend Following Strategies: How To Make Big Gains With Low Risk Currency Trading
- 2013-12-22HAVE FUN, GET PAID HOW TO MAKE A LIVING WITH YOUR CREATIVITY-APRESS pdf-ke
- 2013-12-19HAVE FUN, GET PAID HOW TO MAKE A LIVING WITH YOUR CREATIVITY-APRESS pdf-ke
- 2012-03-25Better Available Light Digital Photography, Second Edition: How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots - Removed
- 2009-07-25Better Available Light Digital Photography, Second Edition: How to Make the Most of Your Night and Low-Light Shots (Repost) - Removed
- 2018-10-24iPhone Photography How To Take Amazing Photos with Your iPhone
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.