[PDF] A Different Christianity: Early Christian Esotericism and Modern Thought (SU (Suny Series, Western Esoteric Traditions)
Posted on 2017-11-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robin Amis | Publisher: State University of New York Press | Category: Christianity | Language: English | Page: 422 | ISBN: 079142572X | ISBN13: 9780791425725 |
Description: This book presents the esoteric original core of Christianity with its concern for illuminating and healing the inner life of the individual. It is a bridge to the often difficult doctrines of the early church fathers, explaining the spiritual psychology of the fathers that underlies the current renewal of spirituality in the Greek church. This renewal, like this book, is closely linked to the understandings of the modern monks and abbots on Mount Athos. A Different Christianity is useful to the practitioner, as well as to the scholar, providing new insights into the problems of studying and following the spiritual path outside of a monastery.
A Different Christianity: Early Christian Esotericism and Modern Thought (SU (Suny Series, Western Esoteric Traditions).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33683
- 2011-07-24A Different Christianity: Early Christian Esotericism and Modern Thought (SU (Suny Series in Western Esoteric Traditions)
- 2011-06-08A Different Christianity: Early Christian Esotericism and Modern Thought
- 2017-10-18[PDF] The Apostles in Early Christian Art and Poetry (Vigiliae Christianae, Supplements)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Invented Lives, Imagined Communities: The Biopic and American National Identity (Suny Series, Horizons of Cinema)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] An Ontology of Trash: The Disposable and Its Problematic Nature (Suny Series in Environmental Philosophy and Ethics)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] From Jesus to the New Testament: Early Christian Theology and the Origin of the New Testament Canon (Baylor-Mohr Siebeck Studies in Early Christianity) (Baylor Mohr Siebeck Studies Early Christianity)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Studies in Early Christian Liturgy and Its Context (Collected Studies)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Drama of the Divine Economy: Creator and Creation in Early Christian Theology and Piety (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Early Christian Art and Architecture
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Early Christian Life and Thought in Social Context: A Reader (Biblical Seminar)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Mary in Early Christian Faith and Devotion
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Community Building in the Shepherd of Hermas: A Critical Study of Some Key Aspects (Supplements to Vigiliae Christianae: Texts and Studies of Early Christian Life and Language)
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Mary in Early Christian Faith and Devotion
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Drama of the Divine Economy: Creator and Creation in Early Christian Theology and Piety (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] A Different War: Marines in Europe and North Africa (Marines in World War II Commemorative Series)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Oxford Companion to Christian Art and Architecture
- 2017-11-22[PDF] From Human to Posthuman: Christian Theology And Technology in a Postmodern World (Ashgate Science and Religion Series)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Emergence of Early Sufi Piety and Sunni Scholasticism: Abdallah B. Al-mubarak and the Formation Sunni Identity in the Second Islamic Century (Islamic History and Civilization)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] International Perspectives on Early Childhood Education and Care
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.