Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John A. Neuenschwander | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 0195365976 | ISBN13: 9780195365979 |
Description: The Oral History Association published the first edition of Oral History and the Law as a 24-page pamphlet in 1986 a second edition (53 pp.) in 1993 and a third edition (93 pp.) in 2002. The need for an expanded, book-length treatment is evident, not because of an upsurge in litigation, but because of the vast expansion in the practice of oral history and the new ways in which interviews are being utlized. Like any growth industry in America, oral history is inevitably intertwined with the legal system from prevention through litigation. This book covers legal release agreements protecting sealed interviews and anonymous interviews from courtroom disclosure defamation copyright the Internet Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), oral history as evidence the duty to report a crime and teaching considerations. It also includes examples of best practices and legal precautions, using case studies to illustrate each point.
A Guide to Oral History and the Law (Oxford Oral History).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34672
- 2017-01-10[PDF] A Guide to Oral History and the Law (Oxford Oral History)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Paper Sovereigns: Anglo-Native Treaties and the Law of Nations, 1604-1664
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Lincoln on Trial: Southern Civilians and the Law of War
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Hiding from Humanity: Disgust, Shame, and the Law
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Behavioral Economics and the Law (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Traditions of War: Occupation, Resistance and the Law
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Popular Trials: Rhetoric, Mass Media, and the Law (Studies Rhetoric & Communicati)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Behavioral Economics and the Law (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Traditions of War: Occupation, Resistance and the Law
- 2018-12-14The Oxford Handbook of Behavioral Economics and the Law (Oxford Handbooks)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Legal-Lay Communication: Textual Travels in the Law (Oxford Studies in Sociolinguistics)
- 2018-07-31A History of the World in Seven Cheap Things: A Guide to Capitalism, Nature, and the Future of the..
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Mac OS X Unwired: A Guide for Home, Office, and the Road
- 2018-02-01[PDF] A Guide to Bearded Irises: Cultivating the Rainbow for Beginners and Enthusiasts
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Jihad in Palestine: Political Islam and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (Israeli History, Politics and Society)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Jimmy Carter in Africa: Race and the Cold War (Cold War International History Project)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Magick and the Law of Attraction: A User's Guide
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Rough Guide Snapshot Mexico: Acapulco and the Pacific beaches
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The American Bar Association Family Legal Guide: Completely Revised and Updated Edition of You and the Law
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.