Posted on 2017-11-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark Okuda | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 508 | ISBN: 1482234904 | ISBN13: 9781482234909 |
Description: One failing of many forensic science textbooks is the isolation of chapters into compartmentalized units. This format prevents students from understanding the connection between material learned in previous chapters with that of the current chapter. Using a unique format, A Hands-On Introduction to Forensic Science: Cracking the Case approaches the topic of forensic science from a real-life perspective in a way that these vital connections are encouraged and established. The book utilizes an ongoing fictional narrative throughout, entertaining students as it provides hands-on learning in order to "crack the case." As two investigators try to solve a missing persons case, each succeeding chapter reveals new characters, new information, and new physical evidence to be processed. A full range of topics are covered, including processing the crime scene, lifting prints, trace and blood evidence, DNA and mtDNA sequencing, ballistics, skeletal remains, and court testimony. Following the storyline, students are introduced to the appropriate science necessary to process the physical evidence, including math, physics, chemistry, and biology. The final element of each chapter includes a series of cost-effective, field-tested lab activities that train students in processing, analyzing, and documenting the physical evidence revealed in the narrative. Practical and realistic in its approach, this book enables students to understand how forensic science operates in the real world.
A Hands-On Introduction to Forensic Science: Cracking the Case.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33102
- 2019-03-20A Hands-On Introduction to Forensic Science Cracking the Case
- 2019-03-17A Hands-On Introduction to Forensic Science Cracking the Case
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Criminalistics: An Introduction to Forensic Science (College Edition) (9th Edition)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Criminalistics: An Introduction to Forensic Science (College Edition) (9th Edition)
- 2018-07-29Criminalistics An Introduction to Forensic Science
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Mammoth Book of New Csi: Forensic Science in Over Thirty Real-Life Crime Scene Investigations (Mammoth Books)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Invisible Hands, Russian Experience, and Social Science: Approaches to Understanding Systemic Failure [Russian]
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Interpreting Evidence: Evaluating Forensic Science in the Courtroom
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Analyzing Politics: An Introduction to Political Science
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Practical Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Python 3 (Pragmatic Programmers)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Firearms and Fingerprints (Essentials of Forensic Science)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Fakes and Forgeries (Essentials of Forensic Science)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Forensic Science: From the Crime Scene to the Crime Lab (2nd Edition)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Crashes and Collapses (Essentials of Forensic Science)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Essential Mathematics and Statistics for Forensic Science
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Power & Choice: An Introduction to Political Science
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Explosives and Chemical Weapons Identification (Forensic Science Techniques)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Harvard University - CS50: Introduction to Computer Science I [2014 Fall]
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Vital Statistics: An introduction to health science statistics, 1e
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.