Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Creating Logos | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: 231830f481b74963965ad61006cf8066 |
Description: Creating Logos - A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Maya Text MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 23 | 873 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Learn to Create Custom Text and Generate 3D Text in Maya Great for 3D Logo Design - Take this Maya Course today! Want to take your Logo design to the next level?? Then this course is for you! During this course I will show you how to create 3D Objects in this case text from a curve generated from Illustrator, We will also look at generating 3D text within Maya itself. Finally I will show you how to add materials, set up a basic three point light system and render out using Mental ray, this course on Creating Logos - A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Text is a must! So Exactly what do I learn from this course? Import EPS curves from Illustrator into maya and generate Geometry we can work with from it Set up a scene, and keep it clean Install Mental ray for rendering Add material types both Maya and Mental ray materials Set up a basic lighting set up Create a basic animation and out put the sequence to be composited in After effects Generat text directly inside of Maya Extrude, add edge loops, merge vertexes and a host of other things This course is very thorough and cover quite a lot for such a short course giving you the info fast!
A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Maya Text.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35408
- 2018-02-16Creating Logos - A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Maya Text
- 2017-01-07Creating Logos - A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Maya Text
- 2017-01-06Creating Logos - A Maya Online Course Custom Logo and Maya Text
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Applicable Mathematics: A Course for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Essentials of Online Course Design: A Standards-Based Guide (Essentials of Online Learning)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] CISSP Training Online - Course Overview
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Methods of Life Course Research: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Essentials of Online Course Design: A Standards-Based Guide
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Design for Online Engagement: SEO, Content and Design Optimization for Editors and Designers
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Development of Online Hybrid Testing: Theory and Applications to Structural Engineering
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Essentials of Online Course Design: A Standards-Based Guide (Essentials of Online Learning)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Development of Online Hybrid Testing: Theory and Applications to Structural Engineering
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sudden Cardiac Death in the Young and Athletes: Text Atlas of Pathology and Clinical Correlates - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Clock Generators for SOC Processors: Circuits and Architectures (Text, Speech & Language Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Interpretation of Dreams: The Complete and Definitive Text
- 2017-10-27[PDF] New Perspectives on Ezra-Nehemiah: History and Historiography, Text, Literature, and Interpretation
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Audio and Video Production for Solo Online Course Creators
- 2017-12-25[PDF] ITIL V2 Foundation Complete Certification Kit: Study Guide Book and Online Course
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Conquering the Content: A Blueprint for Online Course Design and Development (Jossey-Bass Guides to Online Teaching and Learning)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.