Posted on 2017-12-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christophe Chorro | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 188 | ISBN: 3662450364 | ISBN13: 9783662450369 |
Description: The current world financial scene indicates at an intertwined and interdependent relationship between financial market activity and economic health. This book explains how the economic messages delivered by the dynamic evolution of financial asset returns are strongly related to option prices. The Black Scholes framework is introduced and by underlining its shortcomings, an alternative approach is presented that has emerged over the past ten years of academic research, an approach that is much more grounded on a realistic statistical analysis of data rather than on ad hoc tractable continuous time option pricing models. The reader then learns what it takes to understand and implement these option pricing models based on time series analysis in a self-contained way. The discussion covers modeling choices available to the quantitative analyst, as well as the tools to decide upon a particular model based on the historical datasets of financial returns. The reader is then guided into numerical deduction of option prices from these models and illustrations with real examples are used to reflect the accuracy of the approach using datasets of options on equity indices.
A Time Series Approach to Option Pricing: Models, Methods and Empirical Performances.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34108
- 2018-07-22General Equilibrium Option Pricing Method Theoretical and Empirical Study
- 2018-06-18General Equilibrium Option Pricing Method Theoretical and Empirical Study
- 2018-06-12General Equilibrium Option Pricing Method Theoretical and Empirical Study
- 2011-02-01Vinzenz Bronzin's Option Pricing Models: Exposition and Appraisal
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Manufacturing Scheduling Systems: An Integrated View on Models, Methods and Tools
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Age-Period-Cohort Analysis: New Models, Methods, and Empirical Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Interdisciplinary Statistics)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Risk-adjusted Lending Conditions: An Option Pricing Approach (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Recursive Estimation and Time-Series Analysis: An Introduction for the Student and Practitioner - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Computational Intelligence Applications to Option Pricing, Volatility Forecasting and Value at Risk (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] A Factor Model Approach to Derivative Pricing
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Deep Time Series Forecasting with Python: An Intuitive Introduction to Deep Learning for Applied Time Series Modeling
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Modeling and Control of a Large Nuclear Reactor: A Three-Time-Scale Approach (Springer Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Black-Scholes and Beyond: Option Pricing Models
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Bayesian Time Series Models
- 2018-01-06[PDF] UNIVARIATE TIME SERIES ANALYSIS with MATLAB
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Nonlinear Time Series: Theory, Methods and Applications with R Examples
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Hydrologic Time Series Analysis: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Nonlinear Time Series Analysis of Business Cycles, Volume 276 (Contributions to Economic Analysis)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Applied Time Series Econometrics (Themes in Modern Econometrics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.