Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Zohar Efroni | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 632 | ISBN: 0199734070 | ISBN13: 9780199734078 |
Description: Copyright law has become the subject of general concerns that reach beyond the limited circles of specialists and prototypical rights-holders. The role, scope and effect of copyright mechanisms involve genuinely complex questions. Digitization trends and the legal changes that followed drew those complex matters to the center of an ongoing public debate. In Access-Right: The Future of Digital Copyright Law, Zohar Efroni explores theoretical, normative and practical aspects of premising copyright on the principle of access to works. The impetus to this approach has been the emergence of technology that many consider a threat to the intended operation, and perhaps even to the very integrity, of copyright protection in the digital setting: It is the ability to control digital works already at the stage of accessing them by means of technological protection measures. The pervasive shift toward the use of digital technology for the creation, dissemination, exploitation and consumption of copyrighted material warrants a shift also in the way we perceive the structure of copyright rules. Premising the copyright order on the concept of digital access first calls for explaining the basic components of proprietary access control over information in the abstract. The book then surveys recent developments in the positive law, while showing how the theoretical access-right construct could explain the logic behind them. Finally, the book critically analyzes existing approaches to curbing the resulting problems of imbalance and overprotection, which are said to disadvantage users. In conclusion, the book advocates for a structural overhaul of our current regulative apparatus. The proposed reform involves a series of changes in the way we define copyright entitlements, and in the way in which those entitlements may interrelate within a single, coherent scheme.
Access-Right: The Future of Digital Copyright Law.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35141
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Access-Right: The Future of Digital Copyright Law
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Competing for the Future: How Digital Innovations are Changing the World
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Networks of Power in Digital Copyright Law and Policy: Political Salience, Expertise and the Legislative Process
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Future of Digital Business Innovation: Trends and Practices
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Clio Wired: The Future of the Past in the Digital Age
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Networks of Power in Digital Copyright Law and Policy: Political Salience, Expertise and the Legislative Process
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Clio Wired: The Future of the Past in the Digital Age
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-19Governance and Opportunity in Metropolitan America - Committee On Improving The Future Of U.S. Cities Through Improved Metropolitan Area Governance
- 2012-01-01The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-12-14The Gnomon Workshop Digital Sets 1: Design, Modeling and Camera
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-12"The Future of Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the United States" by Rapp. Charles W. Wessner
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-09-03The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health (Institute of Medicine)
- 2011-07-16Science and Technology and the Future Development of Societies: International Workshop Proceedings
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2010-01-27Wired Shut: Copyright & the Future of Digital Culture
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.