Posted on 2017-12-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rik De Doncker | Publisher: Springer | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 462 | ISBN: 9400701799 | ISBN13: 9789400701793 |
Description: Electrical drives convert in a controlled manner, electrical energy into mechanical energy. Electrical drives comprise an electrical machine, i.e. an electro-mechanical energy converter, a power electronic converter, i.e. an electrical-to-electrical converter, and a controller/communication unit. Today, electrical drives are used as propulsion systems in high-speed trains, elevators, escalators, electric ships, electric forklift trucks and electric vehicles. Advanced control algorithms (mostly digitally implemented) allow torque control over a high-bandwidth. Hence, precise motion control can be achieved. Examples are drives in robots, pick-and-place machines, factory automation hardware, etc. Most drives can operate in motoring and generating mode. Wind turbines use electrical drives to convert wind energy into electrical energy. More and more, variable speed drives are used to save energy for example, in air-conditioning units, compressors, blowers, pumps and home appliances. Key to ensure stable operation of a drive in the aforementioned applications are torque control algorithms. In Advanced Electrical Drives, a unique approach is followed to derive model based torque controllers for all types of Lorentz force machines, i.e. DC, synchronous and induction machines. The rotating transformer model forms the basis for this generalized modeling approach that ultimately leads to the development of universal field-oriented control algorithms. In case of switched reluctance machines, torque observers are proposed to implement direct torque algorithms. From a didactic viewpoint, tutorials are included at the end of each chapter. The reader is encouraged to execute these tutorials to familiarize him or herself with all aspects of drive technology. Hence, Advanced Electrical Drives encourages â€œlearning by doingâ€. The CD, which accompanies this book, not only has all tutorials in the CASPOC environment, but also contains all figures used in this book to assist lecturers with their teaching. Furthermore, the experienced drive specialist may find the simulation tools useful to design high-performance controllers for all sorts of electrical drives.
Advanced Electrical Drives: Analysis, Modeling, Control.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34243
- 2019-09-09Advanced Electrical Drives; Analysis, Modeling, Control (Power Systems)
- 2011-07-17Advanced Electrical Drives: Analysis, Modeling, Control
- 2011-03-18Advanced Electrical Drives: Analysis, Modeling, Control (Power Systems)
- 2010-12-14Advanced Electrical Drives: Analysis, Modeling, Control
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Advanced Electric Drives: Analysis, Control, and Modeling Using MATLAB / Simulink
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Advanced Transport Systems: Analysis, Modeling, and Evaluation of Performances
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Advanced Methods for Groundwater Pollution Control (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Advanced Quantitative Data Analysis (Understanding Social Research)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Advanced Mechanism Design: Analysis and Synthesis Vol. II
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Advanced Applied Stress Analysis (Ellis Horwood Series in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Advanced Dynamics and Model-Based Control of Structures and Machines
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Advanced Electrical Installation Work: Level 3 City & Guilds 2330 Technical Certificate and 2356 NVQ (5 edition)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Randomized Algorithms for Analysis and Control of Uncertain Systems: With Applications (Communications and Control Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Advanced 3ds max 5 Modeling & Animating
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Introduction to Transportation Analysis, Modeling and Simulation: Computational Foundations and Multimodal Applications
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Advanced Engineering Materials and Modeling (Advanced Material Series)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Advanced Engineering Mathematics with Modeling Applications
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Advanced Electrical Installation Work, Sixth Edition
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Randomized Algorithms for Analysis and Control of Uncertain Systems (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.