Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert de Levie | Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA | Category: Microsoft Office | Language: English | Page: 638 | ISBN: 019517089X | ISBN13: 9780195170894 |
Description: Excel is by far the most widely distributed data analysis software but few users are aware of its full powers. Advanced Excel For Scientific Data Analysis takes off from where most books dealing with scientific applications of excel end. It focuses on three areas-least squares, Fourier transformation, and digital simulation-and illustrates these with extensive examples, often taken from the literature. It also includes and describes a number of sample macros and functions to facilitate common data analysis tasks. These macros and functions are provided in uncompiled, computer-readable, easily modifiable form readers can therefore use them as starting points for making their own personalized data analysis tools. Detailed descriptions and sample applications of standard and specialized uses of least squares for fitting data to a variety of functions, including resolving multi-component spectra standard processes such as calibration curves and extrapolation custom macros for general "error" propagation, standard deviations of Solver results, weighted or equidistant least squares, Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization, Fourier transformation, convolution and deconvolution, time-frequency analysis, and data mapping. There are also worked examples showing how to use centering, the covariance matrix, imprecision contours, and Wiener filtering and custom functions for bisections, Lagrange interpolation, Euler and Runge-Kutta integration.
Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35314
- 2012-12-11Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis, Corrected edition (Repost)
- 2012-02-19Advanced Excel for scientific data analysis
- 2011-12-28Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis, Corrected edition
- 2011-11-06Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis
- 2011-09-05Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis, Corrected edition free ebook download
- 2011-09-05Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis, Corrected edition
- 2010-07-23Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis
- 2010-03-15Advanced Excel for Scientific Data Analysis
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Excel: A QuickStart Guide To Microsoft Excel - Learn How To Use Excel For Calculations, Data Analysis And Time Management! (Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Formulas)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Microsoft Excel and Business Data Analysis for The Busy Professional
- 2018-07-30EXCEL: The Bible Excel - 3 Manuscripts 2 BONUS BOOKS - Excel for Everyone, Data Analysis & Bus
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Computational Intelligence for Big Data Analysis: Frontier Advances and Applications (Adaptation, Learning, and Optimization)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Text Mining for Qualitative Data Analysis in the Social Sciences: A Study on Democratic Discourse in Germany (Kritische Studien zur Demokratie) [German]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Mobile Networks for Biometric Data Analysis (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Statistical Methods for Astronomical Data Analysis
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Statistical Methods for Spatial Data Analysis
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Using SPSS for Windows: Data Analysis and Graphics
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Using SPSS for Windows: Data Analysis and Graphics
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Statistical Methods for Spatial Data Analysis
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.