Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Duncan Cramer | Category: Statistics | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: B0014DFDYK |
Description: *What do advanced statistical techniques do? *When is it appropriate to use them? *How are they carried out and reported? There are a variety of statistical techniques used to analyse quantitative data that masters students, advanced undergraduates and researchers in the social sciences are expected to be able to understand and undertake. This book explains these techniques, when it is appropriate to use them, how to carry them out and how to write up the results. Most books which describe these techniques do so at too advanced or technical a level to be readily understood by many students who need to use them. In contrast the following features characterise this book: - concise and accessible introduction to calculating and interpreting advanced statistical techniques - use of a small data set of simple numbers specifically designed to illustrate the nature and manual calculation of the most important statistics in each technique - succinct illustration of writing up the results of these analyses - minimum of mathematical, statistical and technical notation - annotated bibliography and glossary of key concepts Commonly used software is introduced, and instructions are presented for carrying out analyses and interpreting the output using the computer programs of SPSS Release 11 for Windows and a version of LISREL 8.51, which is freely available online. Designed as a textbook for postgraduate and advanced undergraduate courses across the socio-behavioural sciences, this book will also serve as a personal reference for researchers in disciplines such as sociology and psychology.
Advanced Quantitative Data Analysis (Understanding Social Research).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35786
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Quantitative Data Analysis: Doing Social Research to Test Ideas
- 2012-10-14Quantitative Data Analysis: Doing Social Research to Test Ideas (repost)
- 2011-12-31Quantitative Data Analysis: Doing Social Research to Test Ideas
- 2011-12-02Quantitative Data Analysis: Doing Social Research to Test Ideas (Research Methods for the Social Sciences) - Donald J. Treiman
- 2011-11-24Quantitative Data Analysis: Doing Social Research to Test Ideas - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-20Quantitative Data Analysis Doing Social Research to Test Ideas
- 2011-11-19Quantitative Data Analysis: Doing Social Research to Test Ideas
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Handbook of Causal Analysis for Social Research
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Introduction to Quantitative Data Analysis in the Behavioral and Social Sciences
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Quantitative Data Analysis: A Companion for Accounting and Information Systems Research - Removed
- 2019-07-15Quantitative Data Analysis for Language Assessment Volume II Advanced Methods
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Applied Survey Data Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Applied Panel Data Analysis for Economic and Social Surveys
- 2017-04-03Introduction to Quantitative Data Analysis in the Behavioral and Social Sciences
- 2012-11-17Advanced Multivariate Data Analysis with Mplus (PDF) RapidShare Download - Removed
- 2012-11-09-Download Advanced Multivariate Data Analysis with Mplus (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-10-29â€‹download Advanced Multivariate Data Analysis with Mplus (PDF) RapidShare - Removed
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SPSSÂ®
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SASÂ®
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.