[PDF] Advances in Engineering Education in the Middle East and North Africa: Current Status, and Future Insights
Posted on 2017-10-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mahmoud Abdulwahed, Mazen O. Hasna, Jeffrey E. Froyd | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 454 | ISBN: 3319153226 | ISBN13: 9783319153223 |
Description: This book provides a collection of the latest advances in engineering education in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region and sheds insights for future development. It is one of the first books to address the lack of comprehensive literature on undergraduate engineering curricula, and stimulates intellectual and critical discourse on the next wave of engineering innovation and education in the MENA region. The authors look at recent innovations through the lens of four topics: learning and teaching, curriculum development, assessment and accreditation, and challenges and sustainability. They also include analyses of pedagogical innovations, models for transforming engineering education, and methods for using technological innovations to enhance active learning. Engineering education topics on issues such as construction, health and safety, urban design, and environmental engineering in the context of the MENA region are covered in further detail. The book concludes with practical recommendations for implementations in engineering education. This is an ideal book for engineering education academics, engineering curriculum developers and accreditation specialists, and deans and leaders in engineering education.
Advances in Engineering Education in the Middle East and North Africa: Current Status, and Future Insights.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32797
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa: Exploring Regional and Country Specific Potentials
- 2019-01-31Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa - Removed
- 2019-01-24Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa - Removed
- 2018-04-19The Future of Higher Education in the Middle East and Africa - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Poor Places, Thriving People: How the Middle East and North Africa Can Rise Above Spatial Disparities (MENA Development Report)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Saracen Strongholds AD 630-1050: The Middle East and Central Asia
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Islamism: What it Means for the Middle East and the World
- 2017-01-16[PDF] Islamism: What it Means for the Middle East and the World
- 2013-03-28Classic Vegetarian Cooking: From the Middle East & North Africa
- 2011-08-19Educating the Engineer of 2020: Adapting Engineering Education to the New Century
- 2012-02-01Educating the Engineer of 2020: Adapting Engineering Education to the New Century - Committee On Engineering Education
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Music Education in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance (Publications of the Early Music Institute)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Music Education in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance (Publications of the Early Music Institute)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Water, Energy & Food Sustainability in the Middle East: The Sustainability Triangle
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Values, Political Action, and Change in the Middle East and the Arab Spring
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Political and Socio-Economic Change in the Middle East and North Africa: Gender Perspectives and Survival Strategies - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Between Dissent and Power: The Transformation of Islamic Politics in the Middle East and Asia (IDE-JETRO Series)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Water on Sand: Environmental Histories of the Middle East and North Africa
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Holy Lands: Reviving Pluralism in the Middle East
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.