Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Cormac Mac Amhlaigh | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 345 | ISBN: 0199669317 | ISBN13: 9780199669318 |
Description: Public law has been conceived in many different ways, sometimes overlapping, often conflicting. However in recent years a common theme running through the discussions of public law is one of loss. What function and future can public law have in this rapidly transforming landscape, where globalized states and supranational institutions have ever-increasing importance? The contributions to this volume take stock of the idea, concepts, and values of public law as it has developed alongside the growth of the modern state, and assess its continued usefulness as a distinct area of legal inquiry and normativity in light of various historical trends and contemporary pressures affecting the global configuration of law in general. Divided into three parts, the first provides a conceptual, philosophical, and historical understanding of the nature of public law, the nature of private law and the relationship between the public, the private, and the concept of law. The second part focuses on the domains, values, and functions of public law in contemporary (state) legal practice, as seen, in part, through its relationship with private domains, values, and functions. The final part engages with the new legal scholarship on global transformation, analyzing the changes in public law at the national level, including the new forms of interpenetration of public and private in the market state, as well as exploring the ubiquitous use of public law values and concepts beyond the state.
After Public Law.pdf
- 2017-01-11[PDF] After Public Law
- Ebooks list page : 32323
- 2017-01-11[PDF] After Public Law
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Complete Public Law
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Complete Public Law
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Governing Public Health: EU Law, Regulation and Biopolitics (Modern Studies in European Law)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Unity of Public Law
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Unmarried Couples, Law, and Public Policy
- 2012-01-11After Secular Law (The Cultural Lives of Law) - Edited By Winnifred Sullivan, Robert Yelle, Mateo Taussig-Rubbo
- 2011-12-01After Secular Law (The Cultural Lives of Law) - Edited By Winnifred Sullivan, Robert Yelle, Mateo Taussig-Rubbo
- 2011-11-28After Secular Law (The Cultural Lives of Law) - Edited By Winnifred Sullivan, Robert Yelle, Mateo Taussig-Rubbo
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Firearms, the Law, and Forensic Ballistics, Third Edition (International Forensic Science and Investigation)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Greek Sacred Law (2nd Edition with a Postscript) (Religions in the Graeco-Roman World)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Concepts in Law and Economics: A Guide for the Curious
- 2017-10-11[PDF] After the Stork: The Couple's Guide to Preventing and Overcoming Postpartum Depression
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Women, Public Life and Democracy (Commonwealth Parliamentary Association)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Conquest by Law: How the Discovery of America Dispossessed Indigenous Peoples of Their Lands
- 2017-10-11[PDF] After August
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Understanding Public Policy (14th Edition)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Sex, Sexuality, Law, and (In)justice
- 2017-10-10[PDF] After Marriage: Rethinking Marital Relationships
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Thief in Law: A guide to Russian prison tattoos and Russian-speaking organised crime gangs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.