[PDF] After the Breakthrough: The Emergence of High-Temperature Superconductivity as a Research Field
Posted on 2017-12-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Helga Nowotny | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 220 | ISBN: 0521561248 | ISBN13: 9780521561242 |
Description: The discovery of high-temperature superconductivity was hailed as a major scientific breakthrough, inducing an unprecedented wave of excitement and expectation among the scientific community and in the international press. This book sets this research breakthrough in context, and reconstructs the history of the discovery. The authors analyze the emergence of this new research field and the way its development was shaped by scientists and science policy makers. They also examine the various institutional and national settings in which the research was undertaken as well as considering the scientific backgrounds and motivations of researchers who entered the field following the original discovery. â€¢ First academic study of the discovery of high-temperature superconductivity â€¢ This development was one of the most significant and important discoveries of the past decade Contents 1. Introduction: the emergence of a new research field 2. The context of the discovery 3. Reconfiguring actors and knowledge: the organization of a new research field 4. Academic research, science policy, and the industrial connection: setting up national high-temperature superconductivity programs 5. Science and the media: newspapers and their 'HTS story' 6. The innovation machinery of science: the case of HTS Bibliography.
After the Breakthrough: The Emergence of High-Temperature Superconductivity as a Research Field.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34017
- 2013-06-25After the Breakthrough: The Emergence of High-Temperature Superconductivity as a Research Field (Repost)
- 2011-11-14After the Breakthrough: The Emergence of High-Temperature Superconductivity as a Research Field
- 2010-06-01After the Breakthrough: The Emergence of High-Temperature Superconductivity as a Research Field
- 2011-09-21Nelson - After The Rain
- 2018-01-29[PDF] After the Fire (Maeve Kerrigan)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] After the Break: Television Theory Today (Amsterdam University Press - Televisual Culture)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] New Developments in High Temperature Superconductivity: Proceedings of the 2nd Polish-US Conference Held at Wroclaw and Karpacz, Poland, 17-21 August 1998 (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] After the Earth Quakes: Elastic Rebound on an Urban Planet
- 2018-01-20[PDF] After the Fall
- 2018-01-18[PDF] After the Quake: Stories
- 2018-01-16[PDF] After the Rescue: Jewish Identity and Community in Contemporary Denmark
- 2018-01-16[PDF] AFTER THE FIRST FULL MOON IN APRIL: A SOURCEBOOK OF HERBAL MEDICINE FROM A CALIFORNIA INDIAN ELDER
- 2018-01-14[PDF] After the Crown (The Indranan War)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] After the Pretty Pox: The Attic (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] After the Financial Crisis: Shifting Legal, Economic and Political Paradigms (Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] After the Insanity Defense: When the Acquitted Return to the Community (Criminal Justice: Recent Scholarship)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] After the Camera: Digital Transformations for Conceptual Nude & Portrait Photography
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Othermindedness: The Emergence of Network Culture (Studies in Literature and Science)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] After the Affair: Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Partner Has Been Unfaithful
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.